Friend Code Megathread Part 2

Seeing as the first thread of this reached it’s maximum reply threshold, guess it’s time for Part 2!

Rules are simple :

1. Post your Friend Code + Lead Unit, as well as your ingame name. You can use this opportunity to also display ‘‘Your Summoner’’

2. On the receiving end, if you want to add a certain person from the thread, send them an @ to make them aware of your doings to increase comprehension and easy access ; also can be used as an opportunity to highlight your own Lead Unit.

3. It goes without saying ; try to keep discussions as civil as possible. :feh_excidunn:

4. You can feel free to post multiple times, to tell others that you changed your Lead Unit, your name, or any other info to enhance your own personal presentation.

With that said, let’s go!

My lead is still my Horse Chrom, but seeing as the Friend List finally got updated to 50 more slots, I guess I’ve got a lot of space to cover in my own list now, do I? :feh_legion_miso:

This is him and as well as my own friend code ; feel free to @ me if you ever add me, and on that note :

Let the friendship begin. (Again)

23 Likes

First :smiling_imp:

Hold on lemme get my FC

My IGN: Myrrh4CYL6
FC: 8636200408

Some units I use

EDIT: Will try to update this post as much as I can with my +10 units and I usually rotate my units depending on PoL or Rivals Domain bonuses

8 Likes

Edit: I keep getting random FRs and can’t tell if it’s people from here or not since no one is @ ing me, so I’m taking my code off for the time being

7 Likes

Seeing as there’s a new thread, I’ll post my Joshy again (especially since I’ve upgraded him since last time).

My ign is papa nut, and my code is 1233327212

11 Likes

Sent you one
:feh_birbpeek:
Here’s mine if anyone wants to add me

8 Likes

Lemme just figure out how to pin this

5 Likes

There we go

4 Likes

and here I was about to write a reply for that ; guess you beat me to the punch. :feh_legion_miso: :fgo_ereshdistress:

1 Like

HOW COULD YOU NOT LET ME BE THE FIRST REPLY @KratosFredi :fgo_badciv:

If anyone wants to send a friend request, feel free. Will probably change leads at some point soon, but I’ll use Seiros and HP skills for PoL. Just DM or @ me and let me know if you sent a request, especially if your IGN is different from your GP username.

12 Likes

Yall finally broke it huh

2 Likes

Here’s my FC:

My main Leads:

10 Likes

Say that to @myrrhder, not me.

4 Likes

Sent a request to @TMFM and @myrrhder as well :fgo_ereshwoah:

My IGN is Tomatoes

4 Likes

Here’s my FC again as the thread closed literally minutes after I posted the first time lmao. Also now I get to show off NY!Keaton as well

6 Likes

Oh that reminds me, what was the reasoning for giving RDI4 to B!Lys over OG Lys? Actually really curious. :feh_lysitheasmolface:

2 Likes

Sent a request IGN is CluelesStray

2 Likes

Because B!Lys has good art and the OG is an abomination and an insult to what she actually looks like

5 Likes

Though OG will be getting my second Azelle

4 Likes

My FC is 4662241816 and my current lead is +10 L!Ike (though I may switch to another one of my +10 Ikes, and less often, my +10 Mist, +10 V!Titania, or +2 V!Mist).

My IGN might change often, but my summoner’s name will be DimisNoodles and uses the orange-haired female choice :catdance:

3 Likes