Friend Code Megathread

OOOOOH that H!Kagero, I’ll be needing to add you.

Thanks for the @ @TheKongaBeat :eyes:

1 Like

Than add me please :slight_smile:
(I have to build my kagero now, i’m so undecided, which skills i should give her) :(

Nobody send my a request now :(

3 Likes

I forgot about that, I’ll add you now. :eyes:

Edit: Added you.

3 Likes

@LuteTheGod I hope you understand that i can’t see your pfp without laughing in public.

The guy next to me thinks I’m insane.

4 Likes

Now I’ll try my best to spam you to ensure you do laugh

5 Likes

@Chippaponi is that you? If so, beautiful Cordelia

5 Likes

For some reason :maeconfused: I have 99/100 friends, who’d like to claim the remaining free spot?, here’s my lead+FC:

Edit: full!

3 Likes

I have send you a request :slight_smile:

Orilla :D

2 Likes

The one and only

I was actually wondering if it was you when I saw Leif and your username, Legendary Leif on the team only confirmed my suspicions.

Thank you, I’m just hoping she gets a refine soon so she’ll become even more beautiful

11 Likes

Where’s the Lewyn lead smh

2 Likes

:fgo_rinlaugh: Wow am I predictable

Yes! I think she’s the only gen one lance flier without a PRF at this point but I still see her used quite often since she has such good offenses. While she doesn’t necessarily need a refine as badly as someone like Henry or Mist, I still hope she gets one soon

3 Likes

He’s not finished yet, I can’t show him when he’s not at MAXIMUM POWER :ferdyfrown:

10 Likes

Well then don’t mind me adding you and then see it with my own eyes

2 Likes

Fine, my ID’s in my description when you click on my pfp

5 Likes

Smh implying that you don’t wanna be friends with me, okay I get it sorry

3 Likes

I mean fine as in I would be very happy to add you :hridexcited:

3 Likes

That’s what I like to hear

3 Likes

After several adjustments, here is my new cool and shiny lead ! :hridexcited:

I hope you’ll appreciate it ! Don’t hesitate to send feedback about him, I want to make him the most powerful as possible.

You can find all informations about my pseudo IG, Friend Code and other possible leads in the link below :

I also sent several friend requests to @KratosFredi, @GamingBro1 and @Orilla :hridexcited:

5 Likes

How’d you send me several friend requests :eyes:

Lovely Eliwood you’ve got right there, I like em. You’re in luck, only got one space left. Accepted. :+1:

3 Likes

Oh by the way, I love your Lon’qu ! I consider build him when I’ll have less merge projects to do because it’s one of my favorites Awakening characters. Yours is definitely a source of inspiration and motivation ! :hridexcited:

2 Likes