Friendship with 2020 ended. Now 2021 is my best friend

Yeah, its almost 4 am for me

3 Likes

I hate 2021

4 Likes

I’m impressed. Even I take longer than that to hate things usually.

2 Likes

Female dogs want to know your location :feh_ashepeek:

3 Likes

You can say the actual word. We’re not all NPCs in the GP Game.

2 Likes

I sat there and made this a reality.

2 Likes

I used that word on purpose, I was referring to actual female dogs :feh_ashepeek:

Come to think of it, is female dog one of the aceptions of bitch in english? The equivlent in Spanish is so it somewhat makes sense, but as far as I know you don’t call actual female dogs bitches thoiugh it just had an a in the end, we didn’t go out of the way to specify gendre and it kinda hurts. You couls switch it to the masculine form in Spanish, it just sounds weird and no one uses it. The fact that you have to go out of your way to point out the gender in english make it an insult kinda hurts

2 Likes

A female dog is a bitch, that’s what you call it. A lot of people don’t now but it’s correct and it’s what dog breeders and most farmers say.

3 Likes

You can call female dogs bitches, though I think you’ll find nowadays nobody does. I wouldn’t just go and say ‘yeah my bitch sheds hair all the time.’

But sometimes if you read some older texts or texts set in an older time you’ll see stuff like ‘one of the bitches whelped a few weeks ago, and all of them survived.’

Idk, that’s my experience at least.

EDIT: also what skul said. Most people won’t, but breeders and such might still use the term. :feh_birbpeek:

6 Likes

Yeah, a lot of people are daft and don’t associate it with what it actually means anymore. I don’t think I’ve ever met a dog breeder who didn’t say it though.

3 Likes

Because you’re supposed to save them

2 Likes

Well yes, that applies to a lot of things though.

2 Likes

It seems to happen especially with terms for animals. Since people were compared to animals as insults or just for descriptive purposes, the words end up with new meanings.

2 Likes

like when I call people a rat :fgo_ereshwoah:

Like ass?

2 Likes

Yeah. My grandad calls donkeys asses and fools asses so it’s difficult to know which one he’s talking about sometimes.

2 Likes

:fgo_gaooo:

4 Likes

My second duofonse manual

6 Likes

I’m still not over bitch not meanig prostitute when used as an insult, if it’s supposed to mean ‘female dog’ as a bad thing then why does saying ‘female dog’ make it better than just using the actual word?

4 Likes

It’s like censoring any curse word, it’s not actually better but the person thinks it is. It’s the intention that matters so saying things like “Duck it” instead of the curse word is daft.

4 Likes

NPC somewhere: broken and in pain
you could give me that DuoFonse though if we had a trading system

3 Likes