Friendship with 2020 ended. Now 2021 is my best friend

Huh I guess he is a bit more well known then I thought.

3 Likes

You’d really rather beg for votes over voting for him yourself with your alt?

Wow that’s being legal to a lever even higher than how I used to be before I turned cursed

4 Likes

I knew you were going to call it begging. It’s not begging.

4 Likes

Pain

4 Likes

It’s campaigning

4 Likes

Campaigning for a character from a game to win a poll. I would say that my past self would be ashamed but he’d probably just be better at it.

4 Likes

Half of me admires how far you’d go to avoid ‘’’‘cheating’’’’ :catdance:

The other half is just feeling secondhand embarrassment at the methods you’re using

4 Likes

It’s embarrassing but it was the most honest and simple way that I could think of.
Also, Minu voted for Berkut and knows I have an alt so cheating would be risky.

3 Likes

Going all out. :fgo_jeannecheer:

4 Likes

yes, she’d obviously tell the GP authorities and they’d ban you from this site forever. So risky :feh_ashepeek:

4 Likes

I don’t have the required things to properly fodder NY!Laevatein sadly so for now I’ll hold onto her manual, maybe I’ll fodder it to someone else like Maribelle once I get them.

3 Likes

Wouldn’t that be a positive? I meant having the vote cancelled so Saber might lose, which is my choice losing and I don’t lose.

5 Likes

Youre tempting me to just create an alt to vote him myself and put an end to this :fgo_lipburrito:

5 Likes

Silence, heathens

BERKUT2021

5 Likes

What is that pfp?

5 Likes

Aoi :nail_care::sparkles:

5 Likes

genshin is cringe

5 Likes

F-Futaba…
V-vote Berkut on the SoV husbando poll uwu??? :pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face:

5 Likes

Sans would never.

5 Likes

on the what

5 Likes