Funny voice actor thread

With the revelation that Lif’s seiyuu, Tomoaki Maeno I think, is going to be in another idol I have been inspired in making a voice actor/seiyuu gush thread :fgo_meltbirb:
From Osomatsu san, there are almost all of the voice actors (execpt Todomatsu) but a character I like that shares the same voice actor as another character I like would be Lyon from Sacred Stones, he has the same voice actor as Karamatsu :feh_faedance2:
From other anime I watch, Hetalia there are three
Lex has the Italies’ voice actor
Legault has Germany’s one
And Hubert is… AMERICA and Canada lol this small fact made me laugh :fgo_bblaugh:
From english dub both Italies are here as Morgan and Berkut, Brady is Germany, Bruno is England!
Or Haru and Akechi in the dub as Marianne and Hubert!
There is Ferdinand von Aegir as Osomatsu
Soren as Ichimatsu
Alfonse as Karamatsu
And Niles and Lucius as Jyushimatsu
And the fact I can do a dub! Totty Emblem thanks to Mister Mittleman and his nice voice, and he is also Ryuji too :feh_flaynfish:
Mami Tomoe and Satsuki Kiryuin are also here as Dub L’Arachel
There are so many voice actor relationships, what are your favorite ones???
I’m going to add more soon when I see others relationships too :fgo_meltbirb:

1 Like

I don’t always recognize VAs that well, so the only one I can think of is that I was very quick to pick up on Lilina’s English VA also doing Rorona from the Atelier games. And then slowly realizing she also voices Sharena and Florina. I play the game on mute for 99% of the time, I do not pick up on these things quickly.

4 Likes

Don’t worry though :feh_flaynfish: when I used the game in another phone, I downloaded the low Quality version and I muted it because…Muffled voices, but I already can play with voices again, I missed it a lot!

4 Likes

I still haven’t gotten over the Micaiah Ketchum memes from a couple years ago. :fgo_bblaugh:

Context

Micaiah in FEH got Ash’s old VA from the 4kids era of Pokémon.

8 Likes

That is a really popular one :feh_faedance2:

4 Likes

I got excited for a second but realized I haven’t played the atelier games she’s from

2 Likes

You’ve played some of the Atelier games? Which ones? I’ve only played the Arland trilogy, Dusk trilogy, and Mysterious trilogy. I haven’t played anything older than the PS3 era, and haven’t gotten to Ryza yet.

1 Like

I have only played the dusk trilogy, but I plan to get to ryza once that saga ends

1 Like

The Dusk trilogy is super good, it’s my favorite of the three. Arland is a lot of fun, but for lack of a better explanation, a lot more anime. Mysterious trilogy is decent but in my mind not as good as either of the others. Still worth looking into if you’re interested, though.

1 Like

I plan to at some point play the ones that are easily accessible to me, but whenever I get into something as big as the atelier series I always go for what’s universally considered the best first, and then go for whatever’s newest next. And yeah, the dusk trilogy is honestly really amazing and I’m glad i went and played it first

1 Like

I will never not be amused by how Tobin and Hubert have the same English VA.

4 Likes

I love guinivere jap actress

1 Like

They WHAT
:feh_bernieshock:

2 Likes

Robbie Daymond is a talented dude.

He also voices Ares, and is the voice of Goro Akechi in Persona 5.

4 Likes

Not related to FEH, but it has always been strange to me how Mark Hamil did the Joker for the Batman animated series.

1 Like

Persona 5, you say?

Meet Ren (Joker) and Morgana.

6 Likes

Someone less lazy than me please accessory edit Seiros or Cecilia as Makoto, Leo as Ryuji, Chrom as Yusuke, and Marianne as Haru

3 Likes

He’s amazing. :feh_nino: But I never would’ve guessed that he voiced both Hubert and Tobin. :feh_sothishook: I was just as shocked when I found out that Mae’s english VA, Cherami Leigh, also voiced Rhea. That’s some impressive range.

3 Likes

Those two have some ranges:
Joker also voices:

• BBQ Boi (Arvis)
  • Kaze from Fates
  • Smash Announcer

While Morgana:

• Clarisse (Katarina’s sis)
  • Julia from Genealogy 2
3 Likes

Funnily, how Nott is voiced by Guinivere