Future Character

I seem to make these type of topics if I ever post, so why not do another one, you know the drill with these types of topics, as there are many of them, so go. I will start off with saying that I hope for Nemesis as a mythic hero in the future. He could be a great tank, and it’s another 3H character so why wouldn’t someone want him?

5 Likes

if they dont like 3 houses

or him

9 Likes

There are a lot of these threads, surprised the title isn’t taken yet.

Farina and Duessel, that is all :ferdbirb:

8 Likes

Tbh I’m a little scared at the thought of what an actual tank could do with the creator sword and a prf special

5 Likes

Don’t curse us

8 Likes

I mean just imagine a bona fide tank that has null follow-up, can block the enemy’s flashing blade, guard immunity, and a slaying effect? If they made sky’s fall a pseudo-open the future(perhaps ruptured sky + sol rather than bonfire + noontime)… oh dear

6 Likes

forget Nemesis. if they made that into Mythic Byleth i’m ALL. OVER. THAT :clap:
only if it’s Bylass. if it’s Bylad, hopefully he has dc then i can fodder him lol)

2 Likes

Don’t forget when he gets here legendary Byleth will have a stronger version of creator sword, sublime creator sword
assuming the game’s ui can a totally handle that name otherwise he might still have creator sword

2 Likes

Imagine sublime ruptured sky doing 40% of normal foe’s atk and 80% of dragon/beast foe’s atk :scream::scream::scream::scream:

1 Like

that would be busted

there was some debates if Byleth would be Legendary or Mythic. I think (theoretically) there is a claim for both - honestly, i would hope Legendary then honestly (even though i’m not a huge fan of Edelgard, i would totally +10 her accidently if she shared with good greens), then that’s Dimitri, Claude, and Bylass.

lol i think it would be normal ruptured sky though

3 Likes

There are lots of characters I want, but mainly

• The rest of the Blue Lions, mostly Felix (I’m not going to bother listing them all)
  • Linhardt
  • Caspar
  • Marianne
  • Cyril
  • Glen (SS, we got Selena, so it’s possible)
  • Forde
  • Kyle
  • Artur
  • Colm
  • Rennec
  • Natasha
  • Syrene
  • Vaike
  • Luthier
  • Deen

I know that’s a lot, but those are the characters I want to see in FEH someday

7 Likes

A lot people think mythic because of Byleth’s connection to sothis but then I look at B!Miacaih literally having yune in her artwork and not being a mythic so I really think legendary. But yeah, it could go either way and I wouldn’t be surprised either way

3 Likes

Well in 3 houses ruptured sky gets stronger when he fuses with sothis. You get sublime sword of the creator and sublime ruptured heaven. L!Byleth(or mythic Byleth if they go that route) will almost certainly have the sublime version as prf’s. As for what sublime ruptured sky will do, IS would obviously(hopefully) put more effort in than just doubling the damage output

2 Likes

Nemesis would probably be an Armored unit just due to the fact that it almost makes sense, and I’d think that they would probably make a more powerful Ruptured Sky, but maybe like 60% knowing 80% is a lot and would kill any dragon unit in one shot, even a +10 Idunn or some other very powerful armored dragon unit, just ti be more reasonable.

3 Likes

ooho that’s true
(honestly, i wouldn’t even know. I always Made Byleth a Falcon Knight with Close counter/Parthia . she was soooo good at it. lol).

2 Likes

The flying classes are so busted in 3 houses. You have the options of giving Male characters 100% crit rate and giving foes 0% hit rate on your female characters

2 Likes

I had ingrid recruited on my first run, and she had like just silver lance + - i didn’t even have retribution, or anything on her. and like ii think she took total 7 damage that entire fight. she ate up basically everything in the middle of the map (Golden Deer final battle) until everyone else could get to the sides and in position. it was amazing).

at any rate. I don’t see Nemesis as a mythic… but he could be a GHB/Tempest thing.

2 Likes

RIP cool things

Yeah falcon knights gets like 2 avd +10’s for free and defiant avd, which stacks with evasion ring and alert stance+, as well as prowess and breaker skills. You can legit drop the hit rate from regular enemies to 0% pretty consistently even without breaker skills

1 Like

U…wot

2 Likes