G.O.A.T

+7. Freyja was +7 for far too long. But that changes today. ~240 orbs ready to snipe full green. Ready?

LET’S GOOOOO!!

First few circles

Luck is about what I’d expect for my L/M experience

Nothing else to follow until spark, so I got her to +8 on the giant color wheel. Alright, let’s keep going.

Next few circles

They started coming fast and heavy with extremely low pity, and a couple were legit back to back snipes.

And then…

PLUS NINE!!!

But I’m running low on orbs now… Sob… I’m here, she’s almost done. Grab a big orb pack and let’s run it all the way down.

Last ditch effort

Like… Dude… The rate is a LIE

… … YEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSS!

And now… We’re done.

thor-ragnarok-thor

Gurd to +5, Xander to +3, Eitri to +3 manuals, and one ded Nott to complete the :goat:’s kit.

Thanks for coming, you all may take the luck orb back now. :feh_orbpat:

Oh. And obligatory @Umbriel Wumbriel. Told ya I’d carry on your memory.

24 Likes

Congrats! :feh_babyleif:
And Xander to +3 is not a bad thing either

11 Likes

That’s a lot of Xanders. Congrats on finishing :goat: though!

I got no greens but I wound up free summoning a Líf.

14 Likes

Congrats for the goat waifu. A nice project done !

8 Likes

Congrats on the +10 GOAT!!

Your pulls were fire!! Not a single time you went up to 9.5% which is impressive for a Legendary/Mythic banner!

6 Likes

9 Likes

Well this was 2+ years in the making so I’d say I restrained myself fairly well lol

Now I have no aspirations until new years to try and get 5 more copies of NY!Plumeria.

And yes… That does mean I’m skipping B!Tiki.

5 Likes

20220701_052611

5 Likes

That banner’s a shoe-in for a rerun vote anyway. The only thing you’ll miss out on is the multi-spark

5 Likes

I’m really torn about it, but I’m doing my best to ignore new units and focus on what I’ve already got.

Rolling for the most recent bullshit simply because it’s new (and likely busted as fuq) is the loop I’ve been stuck in for too long, and with all my focus on book 3 SD it’s kinda broken that curse.

There aren’t any units not already in the game that I want, and new alts of favorites while enticing just mean I can’t use them in a mode I actually have fun in so… No point.

5 Likes

That’s absolutely a trap

Gachas always bait with powercreep to keep the whales spending

But as I don’t give two fucks about most competitive shit (especially Duels) it has been easy for me to ignore the bullshit. I just pull for favs or units I find fun now

5 Likes

That’s what I’m trying to do, and it’s paid off here.

Funny enough… Most of my favorites are already +10s, it’s just a matter of getting more DF to max them out and once in a while finding a new skill to give them.

So we’ll see how good I am at sticking to my guns. I’ve sucked at it in the past, but am slowly getting better.

3 Likes