Gacha Hell Electric Boogaloo: Despacito III

Ok so, since the CCC banner not a single SSR have spook me and in the event of Sanzang i tried and i mean i really really tried rolling for Waver with almost 800SQ and i only got 10 SR and 0 SSR. Today i used 60SQ and 10 trickets and got 2 SR . I question how high are my chances of getting an SSR in the next event becausa before the CCC banner 5*(this year), in KnK event only 1 SR (60SQ and 10 tickets) appeared to me and before that in Valentine’s event i got a 5*. Mind you that i roll 60SQ and 10 tickets in most the events that have farming CEs (except Apocrypha)

1 Like
3 Likes

I don’t hang out in the salt threads, but that does sound like a rotten string of luck. I’ve averaged ~1 ssr every 2 months, with some long dry spells and some really lucky spells. That’s as F2P with never saving up more than 3 multi’s when I REALLY have restraint.

Unfortunately there is no pity system for this gatcha. It is theoretically possible to never roll an ssr outside of the GSSR. It’s also theoretically possible to always summon ssr’s, but the odds favor the former over the latter possibility.

But at the end of the day, this is just a game and ssr’s are just fancy interactive gif files.

2 Likes

Answer :

How high your luck?

2 Likes

Yes, good point on the last one. The best thing of this game is that you can complete every event and story event with 1*, 2* 3* and the welfares 4*. The only thing that makes me calm down is that in 2 years i get to pick my waver so my farming life is less painful. I cant complain, i have Mama Raiko NP2 and she can tank a lot of things but sometimes the salt gets me

3 Likes

Yes. I know that there is a percentage to get an SSR and its like 800SQ for 50% chance to get a 5* but i dont remember very well so maybe im crazy. Its the 1st time i spend this amount of SQ (F2P) in one banner and not getting a single SSR spook, not even Uncle Vlad

1 Like

I like your username! Who needs SSRs, we are our own waifu/husbando all along!

6 Likes

Sadly, this game is like that. There’s absolutely no guarantee that you’ll hit the jackpot the next roll or not. In 800SQ you might have a good chance of getting an SSR, but there’s also the chance that you might not. There are plenty of stories of people throwing more than 1K SQ at the gacha and not getting even a spook (1.2K and 1.7K if you’re curious, but I’m sure there are plenty more stories). I personally have really bad luck (between my first and second SSR there was a six month gap, and I haven’t gotten any since then).

My advice is, don’t really expect anything. The gacha is unpredictable, and a dry streak might be broken by only stopping rolling and then doing it the following day, or it might keep up. One never knows.

3 Likes

Thats what have learned wasting so much SQ in one place. Thats why i mostly roll 60 SQ per event because at least with that amount i get 1 farming CE for each currency. The only sad part is that i will never roll in the GSSR banner because i’m poor and live in a 3rd world country but what can you do? you work with what you got

1 Like

Oh I can also relate to that, I’m pure F2P. I do prefer to save up even if I cheat sometimes, but well, to each their own. If you really want someone in a banner it’s preferably that you space your rolls if you see they are constantly bad. Just as you can not hit the chance you’re bound to hit it at some point. But desire sensor is real so don’t get your hopes up.

I hope your luck will get better :fgo_ereshsmile:

1 Like

The only thing that this game have blessing me is with pure DPS and Berserkers. Not a single support servant have appear to me, i got Helena and Medea Lily because those were my the SR tickets, bacuse holy crap the game only wants me getting UGA BUGA RED BUTTOM GOES BOOM BOOM

2 Likes