Gacha suck ur LUCK

Anyone ever have annoying experience after rolling SSR?
I did couple time, and especially these few days. 4 days ago I just got Brochilles + 2nd Gil after spending all. But then, in the same day I realize I failed to get all class for my college this semester. It’s just horrible.
And then after playing recently launched Genshin Impact, I got 5 star. In the same day, I realize the system didnt put me in online classroom.
And then today, I got another 5 star. Guess what? They put me in the wrong class. Maybe it’s my mistake, but sometimes I think this kind of mistake happen when my luck is great in game.
Idk, maybe it’s rubbish.

8 Likes

Remember it’s still a lottery. No matter how much luck I get with the gacha these days, It will not net me a job that’s not paralyzed by the stupid lockdown. Or at least an interview…
Then again, I’ve also got those X-Tix Gilgamesh, First Hassan and Ereshkigal before this whole enchilada happened.

So yeah, maybe it IS rubbish :fgo_elementarymydear:

9 Likes

There’s an old saying in my country “the one who loses at love, wins at gamble”. You got ssr luck but no irl luck. Its all about balance like getting skadi with a single 10x roll but not getting your waifu after using 150+quarts

4 Likes

I’ve definitely had times where I was having a bad day in real life and the gacha rewards me with a good pull.

It’s probably all in my head, but it could be the universe balancing itself out. Or who knows, maybe the gacha just likes it when I’m miserable :sweat_smile:

So beware! If you get too many gold cards in a row, you might get struck by lightning!

6 Likes

Hmm which country u’re from? First time I heard it but it sounds wise… if the words order is reverse.

Turkey. “Aşkta kaybeden kumarda kazanır”.

4 Likes

Well, I had a super lucky streak with rolling recently, but had crap luck with CKT drops, never got above +6 bonus… But have 3.4 mlb grudge matches…

dont worry mate, you’re not alone. I got 5 Grudge match drop (1 mlb) in the final part, and none are CKT. Maybe I should go for main part since I can do 6-slot CKT setup. But hey, Im at 100 boxes already, who cares.

1 Like

Ah I’ve once visited Turkey for few days vacation before went for Umrah. It’s beautiful country dude.

1 Like

So beware! If you get too many gold cards in a row, you might get struck by lightning!

Y know what. I’m scared what happen if I still gacha in GI. I heard the it has worse summon rate and while having some guarantee system make it more tempting to buy gem for real.
As f2p, it’s crazy I need to get 1600 gems manually for a single multiroll. If I failed it’ll be salty as hell. If I suceed getting 5* (especially in 1st roll) idk what bad luck waiting for me in the future.

1 Like

Maybe the world just hate you, usually i have good luck after geting something on the gacha

well I had multiple 5* in consecutive days. The level of luck is different. So are the cost.

My gacha luck is so good I often think of actually participating in the real lottery. But in having so much luck in rolling, my drop rates for gathering materials is so bad that I can’t level up skills a lot of the time.

All the waifus a man could want, with no way to improve them. Truly suffering from success.

2 Likes

Yep! Got Gil off a ticket, got a 17/55 on an assignment in my Computer Science class. Got Archuria off a ticket, had a massive dispute with the storage company about moving my stuff into my dorm, resulting in me having to go a night without any of my stuff.

hahaha it’s real indeed