Galarian Darmanitan- Zen Mode

Anyone know when/if/how Zen Mode Galarian Darmanitan will be implemented in Go? I have a good IV Galarian Darumaka that I’m not sure if I should evolve, since currently Galar Darmanitan is one of the best ice attackers. However, I see on the DPS charts that Zen Mode is much higher. Should I evolve now or wait?

No idea how Zen Mode comes out. Wouldn’t be surprised if it was a separate raid boss (like certain forms) but then again, it might be some kind of mechanic like the Megas (TBD)…:man_shrugging:

1 Like

Yeah I guess I’ll just wait to evolve it until I see what they do with it, thank you.

Are you in need of a good ice attacker? If you don’t then holding on to it as is sounds like a great idea, especially since it sounds like you don’t really need an ice attacker right now.

My only thought is that it maybe a while before Galarian Duramaka can be evolved to the Zen Mode forme. So maybe you might want to evolve your Duramaka and have some fun with him or her in raids and/or GBL. In the meantime galarian Duramaka will spawn when zen mode will be implemented

2 Likes