Gangrel Tho. How would u do?

Little known fact. I did not like awaking. It started strong but got shittier as it went on. But. I loved Gangrel. I actually rejected the husbando waifu stuff hard back then and I still do. But.

Gangrel Tho. He made me replay the game as a girl (originally went through it as a dude) just to put a ring on it.

I was pissed when they had le adversa show up over his smelly ass. Now that he is here, all my projects are going on the back burner. sorry iago and etc

Are you gonna build this :clown_face:? I know I am.

Dis is probably what I’m gonna do. I got almost all the fodder to do it to.

That ■■■■■■■ smile tho. Instant win. Everyone loses.

15 Likes

Unless I accidentally did his stats wrong

7 Likes

Where tf do you think you’re getting these grails from Soren

Looks at Ashnard, Hinata, Iago

7 Likes

they going on the bottom shelf. Gangrel is top shelf waifu and he comes first

the real question is why IS IS SUDDENLY KILLING IT WITH THESE GRAIL UNITS

11 Likes

@Kepic_Z_R

4 Likes

If I were to build him maybe something like this… he can reach 58 Res with +6 Res buff making his dagger hit for an extra 11 Damage when he is in Brazen Range and with Glacies does 46 Damage… and Special Spiral would be a better B slot for more Glacies, while Lull Spd/Def helps with Damage output outside of Glacies

2 Likes

I too, did not like awaking today. Wish I could just go back to sleep…

On a serious note, I’d tank with him if I invested, decent and workable stats all-around tells me that. I’d be more budget though and just put atk/spd smoke and a dull or some other tanking combo. I wouldn’t care too much about the a-slot, but distant defense sounds pretty nice. Stacking res for his weapon usually means profit against mage-dueling.

5 Likes

not entirely sure if i’d devote a high investment onto gangrel, but once i +10 heath and linus (just one more… :fist::triumph:) i’ll focus on him next. i’m hoping for something like this.

also ayyyy a fellow gangrel s-supporter!

3 Likes

Def mirr imp, lull spd x, panic smoke, ss2 or panic ploy with 2 new fairy mythic

Off cc vantage pulse smoke brazen atk red

His hp gets super high, he can bypass a lot that would screw broadleaf over

2 Likes

maybe they’re compensating what they’ve done to travant, cormag, and heath

5 Likes

Or they’re lining us up for an even bigger shitshow down the line :feh_bkhaha:

4 Likes

The crap mediocre/crap grails normally come in around summer so we’ll be seeing garbage soon.
(inb4 IS says how about TT Axe Cave Duessel/Blue Bow Garcia)

Me:
cc257eee0463f2d13e42e7f6898508aefabf67d4

2 Likes

My hope is if they add Catherine or Shamir, they avoid getting the bad Grail shaft.

2 Likes

Gonna replace him with Sothe in AR D after I get Mirror Impact :feh_legion:

3 Likes

I just decided to use my Grails on Kronya so I’ll be skipping Gangrel. That build looks very interesting, though. :feh_birbpeek:

1 Like

I’d give him Panic Smoke but I’m keeping Larcei for Repel.

1 Like

I’ll give you one of the two Say’ris I got, just so you go all out with this man.

2 Likes

You say you love him, then call his ass smelly?

For real though, Mirror Impact on him is so good bc it is strictly better than DB4. DB4 only gives +8 atk. But with Mirror Impact, you get +10 Res which means +2 true damage for an effective +8 Atk AND follow-up denial. I have Matthew and Broadleaf Sothe but I’m starting to consider a 3rd colorless dagger just for how fun his play style looks.

If only he didn’t look like the child of Jared Leto’s joker and Ronald McDonald.

1 Like

Wow, with a build like that he could Tank doufonse, why would you do that? :feh_berniebulli:

1 Like

Great suggestions all around. Gangrel is officially gonna be my first merge project +10 since the start of my rejoining the game, just gonna need to wait until he’s released to the grail vault and retrieve some fodder for him.

4 Likes