Gen 1 unit shenanigans

So I wanted to build more FE7 units and I saw an opportunity. Not complete yet as I need flowers and the right IV (thinking +def) but here it is:

Gen 1 units aren’t that great, but some can have interesting niches.

18 Likes

Interesting but looks pretty cool

I always find building Gen 1 units fun (especially favorites) because I find it funny when they defeat or tank/deal a lot of damage from units that make up the meta these days

10 Likes

Indeed.

Went all in on close defense. She also has armor effectiveness which is pretty nice.

6 Likes

Their’s a reason why the majority of my +10’s are Gen 1

Also it saddens me that her Lance is slightly better than Oboros since Oboro’s is just full on Close Defense, while Florina gets omni +4

6 Likes

Lol ik the feeling,Seliph can completely own alot of the new units just by giving him the latest refine and basic skills…it’s priceless.

5 Likes

Yeah. I also have a +10 Lilina who I haven’t used as much, but have been thinking about giving her some premium skills for a while now.

3 Likes

I gave mine sturdy impact and special spiral for an aoe build.

3 Likes

I’m torn between a special spiral or lull build. I don’t have that much fodder, so I don’t want to giver her both.

4 Likes

I used a similar Florina this past week for arena, watching her tear through Flame Emperors was pretty satisfying. I went for the defense superboon though.

4 Likes

I plan on doing that, but only had manuals. I pulled the +HP off a free summon and just used that. I’m saving orbs, so don’t have much chance to pull these days. Will change it when I get one.

4 Likes

I personally have very little interest in new units because their powercreep makes playing rather mindless… This is all based on a strategy game - ISs constant options to remove the strategy with its powercreep - might as well just play cookie clicker…

5 Likes

Nice to see somebody also build up Florina! :fgo_ereshlove: :feh_florina:

I’ll post my Florina build, because why not and if it gives you or somebody else some pointers I’d be more than happy to have helped out.

Obviously it’s quite an expensive build, but I run my Florina like this. She gets decently bulky both against physical and magical foes with the Rein, Mystic Boost and Distant Ward/Florina’s Lance. If you can afford it a Rein skill is brilliant on her and giving her a way to make use of her RES stat with Distant Ward or Distant Counter also improves her performance.

She did really, really well in the arena and she’s one of the biggest reasons I’ve gotten my first ever Arena Crown. Obviously the bonuses to stats help, but even without those she still performs really well and can tank a lot of the newer units, especially dragons.

7 Likes

I would love to give her a rein, and probably will if I get the fodder (don’t exactly have any other fliers who need it). Distant ward as well. Edel will be merged, but I already have 1 NY!Selkie and don’t need another.

3 Likes

Aoe build is fun once you get it started and it’s nothing like nuke mages especially Lilina

3 Likes

Do I flex or no
Of course

Thanks to Chrom I can fight with the most annoying greens in the meta and that is just without a tweaked build, this is one of my first builds and it shows :fgo_bblaugh: I did it fusing it’s two most recommended builds in his old GP page
I wanted to give him a Atk boon, but his speed is decent in this way, I originally went with this because at the time I didn’t know the inherited skill came with the merge too
I mostly use him in arena, maybe someday I will also +10 Itsuki for more points and keep the Chrom theme
Geez I love him

1 Like

Here’s a Roy.

1 Like