General fgo milestones/achievements thread 2: eternal madness farm

same as before, for whatever you feel like showing off

17 Likes

to start

27 Likes

Junao recovery grant accepted. Feels good since, aside from Fairy Knight Tristan rerun, I get to save again

24 Likes

More SQ for the gacha
:fgo_gudakolove:

15 Likes

Finally got Georgios bond CE. It’s my third bond 10 servant (after Hans and Parvati), and the first servant I actively wanted to bond with. Now many strategies will open up!

18 Likes

Got Mango NP5 before NP2 Mandricardo or a NP1 Lily.

My Dark Knight keeps knighting. I have extra Flames but I’ll let her rest for a bit. Otherwise she demands too much burgers.

Somewhere along the way I leveled up and got a 50 day login SQ but lost the screenshots.

18 Likes

Shes entering her final run really looking foward to guda to help farm some bond for her.

23 Likes

Frick I just noticed it was the wrong image, crud

This was the actual one

18 Likes

It took a while but I managed to make 3T farming comps for each flavor of card completely f2p. The buster and quick ones need a supp Merlin and Skadi obvs.

Although the quick and arts ones are a little unreliable since they rely on refunds (Castoria’s gonna fix that tho). The buster one is just flat NP boosts plus Altjuna’s insane damage so it’s by far the best in terms of consistency.

11 Likes

accidentally skipped the level up screen so all I have is this

Kagetora Noises Intensifies
:fgo_nagaothink:

18 Likes

No screenshots because I still need to figure out how to take them on my phone (yes, yes, I’m old and dumb), but I officially acquired Tamamo-no-Mae today after reaching bond 5 during event stuff. Setting aside the obvious gameplay boost, I’ve long wanted Tamamo because I love Chiwa Saito, her VA. She does great work.

Now I have all four SSR support Casters currently available! :fgo_gudako: (That being said, please let me have Caster Artoria, game. I’m trying to save quartz and tickets, I swear. :fgo_casgilworry: :fgo_wavermanic:)

19 Likes

Combos like that are really satisfying.

19 Likes

My heart is full looking at that.

6 Likes

I concur:

22 Likes

Maybe kinda silly but have you ever hit a Bond level square on?

15 Likes

1000 days of salt, grinding and E N D L E S S B A T T L E.

19 Likes

Sweet ; the last RP MC fully leveled up!

Only got Mage Association (lvl 9), Atlas Institute (lvl 2) and Arctic Suit to finish leveling (lvl 6). :feh_hridexcited:

This one is so close I might as well finish it up first. :mage:

16 Likes

With the RPs from Kagetora, I can finally run six bond ces

I chose Scathach cause her bodysuit hugs her body just right :feh_arvisboneappetite: :fgo_headpats:

But the best part is I don’t have Mash in the fucking back wasting bond anymore while running three SSRs
noice

19 Likes

It’s been a long time and also just hit the level 150 mark

18 Likes