General fgo milestones/achievements thread 2: eternal madness farm

More coins, more quartz for Castoria…he gives me the best presents :fgo_ereshlove:

And in return, I put him back to work. :stuck_out_tongue:

23 Likes

went and tossed a few rolls into the first summer4 banner, since I noticed I was close to mlb for its sr ce and

lol

I now wait for np5 mordred to show soon

20 Likes

I always forget to screenshot the reward so i go to the master profile…
Welp i’m 600 days into this mess of joy :fgo_circehappy:, horni :fgo_horny: and luck :fgo_cusmug: with a pinch of salt sometimes :fgo_jeannu:

17 Likes

Maxed MHX’s append skills. Now all I need is 1 more copy to NP5 her and gradually build her up to bond 15.

I’m hoping neutral coins soon, partly because I’ve got too many welfares including Mashu who I’d like to at least unlock appends for and mainly because an NP6 SSR + bond 12 feels a bit ridiculous.

15 Likes

I don’t know if this counts but the Big Chance Quest with Gorgon turned really bad and every team member died except for Mash. She soloed for around 40 turns and won! :fgo_mhxxsmile: If it hadn’t been for her, I would of had to use my command spells, which then wouldn’t have been available for the cq.

21 Likes

Give that Kohai a big pat on the head for winning that day in fabulous fashion!

11 Likes

And maybe some CC’s for more soloing and more pats
:catpat:

10 Likes

I actually do! :fgo_bbsmile: Here’s the CC’s that she got equipped :

21 Likes

Fgo 1 Billion+ Qp

Am I the first? Who will cross next before lotto?

-Road to 2bil-

24 Likes

i’m still working on bonds and skills but they’re my first 100 sooo…

:fgo_enkidusus:

21 Likes

I’ll share this one I got just now. I had timed it for the classic solo she’s capable of on Fuma’s CQ; that seemed fitting enough for this Roman princeps. :fgo_umusmug:

And Bond Grailed her to 12 Immediately

The exact CQ/Solo team for the curious.

That’s all. She’s been mighty useful since getting her (way way back), but it was definitely refreshing using her in a 1-on-1 solo setting as opposed to farming or AoE targeting. More to come. :classical_building:

@Seiba_Says nice work on that Clay. I saw you raise him a few days ago, but now he’s leveled finished — congrats. Best of luck with rest! :sparkles:

26 Likes

:fgo_jeannepeek:

thanks and good job Zero :fgo_spaceishtarwink:

Nero is good civ!

4 Likes

I did it! I am now a Charlemagne simp

25 Likes

so fast :fgo_bblaugh:
great job :fgo_jeannepeek:

16 Likes

It took me 564 days to get my first bond11 and 565 days to get my second bond11
I’m trying too hard

23 Likes

Closing in on 1 year of FGO. I should quit while i still can. :fgo_bblaugh:

21 Likes

Finally got to 150, but accidentally clicked past the monumental dialog box forever

Back to farming teeth

19 Likes

I wanted an NP2 Tsar and it happened. I didn’t know that I had rolled for my first NP2 SSR, and proceeded to Triple 10 him. Cheers.

18 Likes

Made a choice and starting down this path now.

26 Likes

I think there is more that I could post here, later on I will go. At the moment I just wanted to show this

More quartz for castoria XD

21 Likes