Genuinely the best summoning session I ever had in FEH

A bit of context: People who know me don’t know me for being lucky, more the opposite of being really unlucky with mostly every gacha thing I come across, FEH obviously being one of them.
I went into this banner with the mindset I always have when I summon “If I get one Unit I like it’s already a win or getting a bunch of 5 Stars is awesome too” and thats also what I thought.

The first summon which was the free summon and also my very first 4 Star Special Summon:

For people that don’t know me I’m most likely the biggest Alm fanboy on here and this was something.
Uk I don’t care about getting another one and such, but it was I dunno how to say it, it was a good feeling.
I don’t believe in like signs or something, but this was something I guess, something that my summons will be nice and that was also the case.

I summoned with around 700 orbs which isn’t that much obviously, but enough to get maybe atleast one nice thing from summons.
I… haven’t peaked higher than 9.50% in my entire session without getting one or more 5 Stars which is something really big for me honestly.

Then something happened that I, who plays since early Dezember 2018, never had even once ever:

That was something that made me speechless to be completely honest.
Even tho I don’t really care about any of those chars, that’s still something really ■■■■■■ cool without any doubt.

So I summoned all of my 700 orbs, I went into my barracks and put them all into a brigade to see what I’ve got:

This… was a bit too much for me.
I’ve never NEVER ever gotten ANYTHING near this amount of 5 Stars that I got here in these 700 orbs.
Not back then when I was summoning for OG!Alm with my 2.3k orbs (I believe it’s been a while).
Not even back then when I was summoning for B!Alm with my 1.7ishk orbs.

This is the luckiest summoner I’ve had since I started playing the game.
Granted I mainly carry about Altina and Seliph (which were my main targets), but nearly +10ing a Unit with 700 orbs AND getting so many copies of the units I actually wanted is something I for myself have never believe to be something real.

I’m completely wasted and my mind is like a wet noodle rn :catlie:

48 Likes

That’s amazing, congrats :feh_faewow:

12 Likes

Lain having luck? :feh_dozlashock:
Is this the real Lain? :fgo_ereshmentarymydear:

Jokes aside, that’s amazing! :feh_hridexcited:
I’m really happy for you :feh_nini:

15 Likes

LET’S GOOOOO

14 Likes

Dang dude,

9 Likes

that’s a lots of DC/high merged legendaries

7 Likes

wow. congrats (hug)

10 Likes

That free Alm must have been a sign because damn, this is beautiful, and long overdue. Congrats!

11 Likes

Woah. That’s so cool. Congratulations Lain, I’m happy for you.

10 Likes

Didn’t know the 4* special focus was active during LB/MB…what a nice twist.

9 Likes

I was pleasantly shook today when I had Brave Lyn pop up for me

11 Likes

Yeah that’s really nice,I have some units I’d gladly love to be spooked by on LB/MB.

9 Likes

Goddamn, this is amazing. :feh_hridexcited:

Congrats buddy, for once, luck shine down on you. :fgo_ereshlove:

9 Likes

For real, he’s prospering and we love to see it

8 Likes

The special “four star” summon rate is probably one of my favorite additions they’ve made to the game tbh and I’ve been playing since launch

Getting a surprise Zelgius or any five star makes my day instead of (insert launch general pool red unit here) again

11 Likes

For real. This system is amazing and it makes summoning as a whole way more fun.

I’d love getting more gen 1 units that I have with high merges with this system.

+7 Siegbert, Sanaki and Mage Eirika.

+6 Alm.

+5 Ayra, Ryoma, Zelgius, Eldigan and Young Tiki.

8 Likes

Woah I’m really happy for you @Lain! You got enough Distant Counter fodder for the rest of your life! :feh_hridexcited:

No seriously I love that you finally got blessed with good fortune :feh_sothishug: So many 5 stars it’s like your luck was building up for this moment.

8 Likes

Dear god Lain

can I plz have the Alm I’m working on mine

8 Likes

sure which one? :catdance:

9 Likes

Yes.

6 Likes