Get Your Game On! [YGO Mafia R2] :fgo_moriartysmile:

First time playing YGO Mafia*

1 Like

I’d refer you to the previous round’s kits but I’m pretty sure those Town kits were stronger than even a Maf kit in that round. :fgo_gudako:

What kind of info did you get?

1 Like

I got info on how much Attack the Monster has

1 Like

Probably not the best indication of whether someone is maf or not, especially since I’m not sure just how strong an attack-focused Town kit would be.

But is it over 3k?

1 Like

Yeah

It’s 3,600

Annotated Story, please fill in any missing info

Mentions
  1. @LeiCiel
  2. @ACExDiscostu93
  3. @sawtuis
  4. @Waifu69
  5. @terranort_asashin
  6. @Oduime
  7. @Gou
  8. @andylong1014
  9. @Nytfall
  10. @Rambukala
  11. @Agayracer
  12. @Fresh_Tomatoes
  13. @rmunteanu599
  14. @lordhelpme
  15. @Everlasting99
  16. @ArtificialSky
  17. @ThatSmugGARcher
  18. @F2J_Hell
  19. @ArcanaApocalypse
  20. @NpcLucario
6 Likes

… Saw what now?

Would you happen to know if that’s the monster’s base ATK or if it was buffed somehow?

4 Likes

The night story doesn’t have any mention of terra getting any buffs from anyone tho

3 Likes

I have no clue if it was buffed or not

5 Likes

Just to double check

Did you at any point, request to be attacked in any manner?

2 Likes

Point.

So if it was buffed then it’s something that doesn’t show in the story. I’m not 100% sure if all monster effects will show but that’s pretty sus if that’s supposed to be a town kit.

If it’s not buffed then I have to wonder if I’m one of the few outliers with a low ATK.

Also, I just looked through Tyranno’s deck in the wiki. There is one combination of Monster and Spell card that could reach 3600 ATK exactly. It seems reasonable since the spell card is a Field Card so it may not actually show up in the story.

For now, I wanna hear from @terranort_asashin before deciding one way or another.

3 Likes

Question is tho if that’s the case, why’d he super buff himself if all he wanted to do was a title confirm? It seems pretty unnecessary considering we didn’t really have a plan tonight other than me buffing F2J and attack/protect on Gou

2 Likes

What da heck :fgo_ishtarshook:

Btw I’m :fgo_insane:

4 Likes

Me?

No, I wasn’t

5 Likes

Or didn’t lol

I can’t English, too early

6 Likes

If the card combo I’m thinking of is right, the monster itself has most of that 3600 ATK. The buff is minor compared to it.

But that’s going by the actual card effects of the actual game. We already know from the previous round that not every card effect is kept exactly as is so there’s a high chance I’m wrong.

3 Likes

Contradictions

5 Likes

We should lynch the GM :fgo_gaooo:

7 Likes

Exactly, I don’t wanna jump the gun here but just that much itself is hella’ sus

4 Likes

What?

I never asked NPC to attack me

I gave him encouragement :catmad:

5 Likes