Get Your Game On! [YGO Mafia R2] :fgo_moriartysmile:

No, and I dont trust anyone who interacted with fresh until we do

6 Likes

I’m Tyranno Hasselberry, and my monster it’s Black Tyranno, i have Dino DNA that make me more durable then you average joe and i don’t wish to die

5 Likes

I think there was mention it might have been NPC?

6 Likes

What was the damn peek

6 Likes

Redirects are practically a given in every round. They’re one of maf’s best ways of dealing damage while staying hidden alongside other stuff like disjoints and title theft/copying/hiding.

6 Likes

The story says

And jakey confirmed that the look meant something, so what did you do along with attacking?

This is all that I am asking

7 Likes

Okay that sorta matches up with what happened

7 Likes

Is it weird that I find it funny that, when it comes to Waifu we don’t bother getting a straight answer any more once they make it obvious they aren’t gonna give us one after we ask, but we’re still here questioning terra? :fgo_gudako:

8 Likes

i mean, if i don’t get blocked tonight, my investigate should show as a bonk again.

5 Likes

Ironically Waifu did give us a straight answer

7 Likes

Ikr :eyes:

6 Likes

Okay don’t go mentioning stuff like that

You just told Maf how to counter you

6 Likes

…what does snake mean?
Is it supposed to be Viper that Waifu’s playing as?

5 Likes

He’s trying to respond and defend himself and I dont want to make a wrong lynch

But that look is too sus

6 Likes

Oh, that, i forgot that i had a effect, yeah if the monster it’s earth i can negate the duelist passive of someone, and if they are fire they just get 500 of extra damage

7 Likes

So you could have just looked at their monster to show up in story and decided to slap them with 3600 damage just because?

7 Likes

Maybe was that, i thougth that just was ignored because his passive didn’t activate or something

6 Likes

I mean, it’s not like we’ve been asking about it non-stop for like the past hour after all. :fgo_shutensip:

8 Likes

AK Maf should’ve already made it apparent that terra doesn’t read his own kit

6 Likes

Nope, if i just used the effect i was not able to show up on the story

5 Likes