Getting to know you better

Despite being in this community for a long time, I still feel a little detached from everyone. Share a little something about yourself, and maybe(?) your personality, and feel free to post memes ( though not too many).
I still need to consider internet safety for everyone in here, so don’t go off telling TOO much about yourself, but even a little bit would help.

Cheers. :feh_nino:

19 Likes

Oh and I exist.
:feh_nino::feh_nino::feh_nino:

6 Likes

I too, exist.

My favourite FE characters are Julius, Surtr and Robin/Grima. (The first 2 are +10 :smugmicaiah: )

Adachi is best P4 character you can’t change my mind.

And I can never have enough Resistance
7 Likes

9 Likes

4 Likes

I like Flayn :flaynfish:

5 Likes

Ah yes, I too prefer existence over nonexistence. Ok for real though I’ve made it no secret that I’m a big Xenoblade Chronicles fan. Very excited for the Switch remake of the first game coming next year.

5 Likes

You only need to know one thing about me:

I’m THE Camilla fan of the site. :camillamug:

Also,some people think I’m cool,even though,I’m completely not. :feh_nino:

I’m also a big fan of rock/metal music. :nini:

14 Likes

Where do I even start?
Uh…I’m the Elise fan of the site, she is my bby and I must protecc.

I speak three languages. I like most kind of music, but I’d call myself a metalhead if I had to pick just one.

Oh, and I swear. Like…a fucking lot.

5 Likes

I am Flayn

7 Likes

Oh yeah and I’m also the Eirika guy.

2 Likes

"I AM THE SENATE!"

4 Likes

Wave%20-%20KGNova
Uh…
I do things :birbpeek:

7 Likes

I love Kronya, Ophelia and Effie. And i hate Surtr hahhaha. I like rock’n roll. And ok…

And:

iamdba

3 Likes

I like you :flaynfish:

3 Likes

I made a thread introducing myself a while back.
You know…if you’re interested.

4 Likes

Well not much to know about me other than the fact i play FeH and Fgo mostly to collect cute girls and for FeH i hate armored units due to several bad encounters with Mufasa and i like using units that nuke pretty well also i probably do get a new obsession every other week with some variance.

4 Likes

Hold up. Your name is Greninja but your pfp is Fenikin.
AE3F30BE-7926-450C-8461-6B7BBBEF8ECB

5 Likes

Well, I’m currently a Fennekin
:tooobin:

6 Likes

You see a greninja in his background when you click/press on his profile atleast.