Gible Day June 06th

The tweet looks real, I really hope so. That is all.

1 Like

I was just about to post about that… I am fine with it but a little ticked because my shiny gible wont be a flex… But oh well I will take an xl garchomp and even a decent one cause I don’t have a powered up chompy :p

I’m away that weekend. But I’m away in a big city. My gotcha won’t know what’s hit it.

I just hope the server won’t let us down anymore. Remember those bad old days when we can’t even login to play during CD.

2 Likes

They did it. They actually did it. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Dragon breath? Draco Meteor?

Dragon Pulse coming :joy:

1 Like

I gave it dragon rush as the comm day and made its stats identical to hydro cannon

I’ll likely be hungover from a wedding the day prior :frowning:

I tried a Meteor Mash clone before. Save some room for Roar of Time and Spacial Rend.

1 Like

Like two years keeping all this Gibles with good Iv’s…I don’t care if the CD move is splash, I will finally will got a good reason to get a Garchomp…sniff

Hype though dont even care that my shiny gible is irreverent now. Just want to get a xl garchomp :)

2 Likes

Sweet gible candy!! If they give it a good move it could bring back the Metagross/Dragonite/Tyrannitar feeling of the first community days.

It is the time for a good PVE move! Make it a top dragon or a top ground attacker!

2 Likes

No shiny gible is ever irrelevant. I’ve been trading Gible like for like for ages waiting for this day

1 Like

Fair I am just the only one in my community who has got one

There were people on Twitter who wrote off the entire Community Day because their shiny Gible isn’t special now. Your shiny Gible has a tag the day it was caught/hatched/etc. Your shiny Gible is still rare, you just need to make slightly more effort to show it off by showing people the date it was caught instead of just showing it in your storage.

I know Dragon Rush is what most people are hoping for but just be prepared if it’s Earth Power (or some other Ground type moves).

2 Likes

Earth Power is definitely nice, in particular after the disappointment of Landorus-T. A point worth mentioning is that all the CD moves of previous pseudo-legendary mon are of their first types, so in my view a dragon move on Garchomp is more likely.

1 Like

Very ready and excited. Im hoping for earthpower but im sure they will add other moves like dragon breath/dragon rush/draco meteor and dragon claw into its move pool eventually. I see it as a more valuable ground attacker than dragon if im being honest.

1 Like

Interesting, I never noticed that.

1 Like