GilFest Farming Thread

Hope you’re ready for another round of farming spreadsheets :fgo_bbgrin:

Similar to what I did for Xmas 3, Da Vinci, and Apocrypha, here’s the WIP spreadsheet for this year’s GilFest.

As always, use this thread for questions and discussion. I’ll also use it to log updates, as I make them.

What I plan to include:

• The same as before: the comps, with descriptions and calculations, at different NP levels.
  • Event information, including CEs, the lotto contents, and the shop
  • A DIY NP Refund calculator (more for my own sanity, tbh) because I don’t want to field questions about "can my 8/8/8 Skaði still help me loop? (And yes, same deal for Sieg.)
  • An apples-per-box calculator that’ll give you an estimate of exactly how many apples you should be saving up for the number of boxes you want to open.
  • New player’s guide to prepping for the lottery (hint: Spartacus, Paracelsus, Avicebron, and Shakespeare)
  • Tips for managing your mental state while farming? This would just be based on personal experience, but would people find this helpful?
  • Whatever else the community decides would be good to have, time permitting.

Helpful Resources

56 Likes

Reserved.

3 Likes

Yeah, gakiloroth’s Sim is great.

3 Likes

Starting early I see. Good man.

5 Likes

You alway got a sheet going don’t you? Wasn’t expecting this thread for a while yet. Though will calculating looping comps take more work than normal? Looking forward to seig-kun looping through everything (as long as I don’t need native waver) or maybe zerkalot if I get skadi.

4 Likes

Oh yeah, I am already loving it. It’s so much better than this breakpoint calculator or doing stuff by hand.

Yes, but the good news is that we have better tools now than we did a year ago, so it’s much more manageable. :slight_smile:

It’s also nice that we have youtube videos with so many proofs of concept. So I know who to look at already.

4 Likes

Just peeked, sooo glad zerkalot spooked me to np2. :crossed_fingers: Skadi onegaishimasu!

3 Likes

I hope my NP2 Atalante, normal KScope, and native Waver are enough to get at least some work done, assuming I can roll Skadi. I could probably enable Sieg with my Tamamo and a borrowed Bride, but due to mats issues, I’d have to choose between Sieg or Skadi.

The first node is Lancers, so she might have a little trouble :grimacing:

2 Likes

9 Likes

Awesome picture!

Don’t worry, my umu bride is ready and waiting to support you :fgo_umu:

3 Likes

Thanks! Guess I gotta burn some apples on Cardboard-kun before Gilfest…

6 Likes

When Jakey gets to work:

15 Likes

Oh already? Wow. I’m so looking forward to this one (Picked up Waver since last year, which will help) (also Skadi?)

I’m going to be living for setups that let me level the Arctic MC, assuming I don’t have it by then.

6 Likes

Same!

You can actually run NP1 Dantès with Superscope and Arctic and clear at least rotation 1 with it. I know that’s going to be my go-to comp.

Got about 30 gapples in the store house. Hopefully we will get another 20 or 30 before then. I need all of the proofs. Not a lot of proofs. I said all of them. Karna likes to play pogs. I am so tired of pirates. I will murder everyone on the hint of pogs.

The only ppl who have more to fear from then pog holders are those who hold feather. War crimes happen when ppl withhold feathers. Sadly no lotto boxes with feathers this time.

2 Likes

Xmas 4’s final node drops feathers and claws

I will be going all out

8 Likes

I have looked at the AUO node for different rounds in gilfest and the only i can 3 turn is the 2nd round with all assassins. The third round has a 160k saber and 100k Assassin, so there’s no way my atalante can one shot that assuming I get skadi

I like how the first comps are the obvious skadi ones lol here’s hoping zerkerlot can just loop all 3 rounds so I don’t have to think much

2 Likes

Preparing my fingers for the most intents workout they’ve ever had. Good thing my first np5 4star was zerkerlot.

2 Likes