Give cordelia pulse smoke?

hello! i have a ced that has pretty good ivs (+spd,-def), but i dont use him often. i just got the resplendent version of cordelia, and was wondering if it would be any good on her? im planning on using her in arena and for general use

1 Like

It’s better for your AR tank. An Offensive unit like her won’t make much use of it.

2 Likes

You don’t really need Pulse Smoke for Arena. If you’re using her for AR, it may be worth considering, but still not the best option

2 Likes

Keep pulse smoke for defensive units in general. You want them to stop AoEs and big specials. Most likely, your offensive unit isnt able to tank until they get their special, and you should defeat them before they get their special. Save it for units that normally get hit by specials, to make them not get hit.

1 Like

If she is Galeforcing in AR Offense then it could work as she’s not really made to tank so she can go in, spread pulse smoke, activate Galeforce, and get out.

That sound I do after with @ShinxDaSphinx that there are better users of Pulse Smoke.

1 Like