Ok, I think I’ll have to agree with you on this one then :catroll:

6 Likes

i tried japanese classes last last semester
it didn’t work out because i’m ■■■■■■■ stupid

8 Likes

Bruh

8 Likes

i spent a shitton of mora on leveling 4* artifacts
now i have 155 elemental mastery and depression, and it was always a new unlocked stat too so i hadno clue it was about to attack

4 Likes

Me: hey genshin!!! you know how i spent so long on unlocking that dragonspine domain??? Yeah, uh I’m gonna spend all my resin there for Childe!!! So I’d appreciate it if you gave me the hydro boosting artifact set (but not the flower or the feather cause I’m using those spots for the gladiator artifacts.) thanks!!!
Genshin:

HAHHAHHAHA YOU GET CRYO AND SOME RANDOM 3-4 STAR SHIT ONLY. AND THE TWO ARTIFACTS I GIVE YOU OF THE SET ARE THE FLOWER AND THE FEATHER LMFAO LOSER

5 Likes

:feh_nino:
It’s off to a good start.

Here’s my thread about my pulls for #sara if anyone wants to check it out.

7 Likes

I FEEL THIS WHY TF GAME LEMME PICK STOP GIVING ME CRYO ARTIAFCAXSXTYXYDXYXSOOSDIDKDKDK

7 Likes

should i play genshit simpact again

havent played since launch and i keep hearing about it

8 Likes

don’t
itll take over your life and your wallet

9 Likes

you assume i have money

also i played for a bit and forgot about it, so i doubt i would get super invested

although i almost did spend what little i have to try and get venti, noone has ticked my fancy since

9 Likes

Can confirm

9 Likes

again im poor

i cant afford feh pass regularly, and i have never spent money on a gacha other than feh.

but my brother whales on everything(especially dokkan), dropping $75 nearly daily

9 Likes

“I have never spent money on a Gacha”

THAT WAS ME WHEN I GOT THE GAME

I didn’t even spend a cent for Dimitri
and then this ginger ■■■■ who I have known about for like a week before his banner shows up
And then suddenly 25 dollars is gone

8 Likes

why does the new zayn song have trash lyrics. why do you do this to me

like seriously he sounds so good on the song but the lyrics are absolute garbage

also evermore deluxe edition came out yesterday yay

5 Likes

My sister had the opposite problem LMAO

She was trying to get Cryo ones for Kaeya and got only hydro. The only 5 star one she got for so long was a Pyro boosting one iirc

7 Likes

I want to merge Cormag to +3, but afterward I won’t have enough feathers for another promotion :feh_elisad: :catcry:

Ah well, at least FB is Feathers: The Mode :catroll:

6 Likes

Forging Bonds?

More like Feathers Beyond

Bad joke corner lol

7 Likes

why is “Friendship is Magic” the only bad FB joke I’ve come up with so far :feh_morganagrom:

6 Likes

@Umbriel
what’s better, assuming all my gear is optimized for atk% and i only use my E: a gambler feather and flower (increases skill damage by 20%) or using those slots for gladiator which have higher caps for atk%, as well as the feather having a higher atk main stat

5 Likes

i tried using the damage calculator and it kept saying 4 piece thundersoother even though that’s clearly not very correct

5 Likes