God damn you Siegbert

I was about to get up my pity rate to 4,5% too. Still not gonna complain about a 5* and another Lachesis copy is fantastic!

8 Likes

Congrats!, too bad he pitybroke you — F to that pityrate that could’ve yielded better luck a bit later :sharenacry:.

At least you got some fod/copies for your projects, so congrats specially for Lachesis :bylethsmile:

4 Likes

Why the Siegbert bulli :elisad:

Who were you after? Better luck next time.

Since when are you after Siegbert

3 Likes

I like him, he’s fun to use :thinking:

I know I wouldn’t mind him pity-breaking me, but I get why others wouldn’t feel the same :tooobin:

2 Likes

And I thought I was the only one that liked his powercrept ass

5 Likes

I lost my 4.5% pityrate to Leif :catdespair:

2 Likes

I’m jealous

I’ll improve upon him someday :royyes:

Siegbert refine when

5 Likes

Hector, it’s not that Siegbert is bad, he’s certainly better than Luke, Karel or Gray and now that I have him at +1 with +spd he might be nice to build. It’s just that he’s pretty average when compared to other red 5 star units.

2 Likes

God I’d love to get more Leif copies. That being said that’s a big oof.

4 Likes

Fair, fair. Hope you get Hector soon.

2 Likes

Same here!, my second account could use some copies (I have only one yet to be built) and my main well hopefully get one to get started, he’s my favourite lord after all :bigbeauty:.

Also he could get a refine and a legendary alt :thinking: :doublelion:

3 Likes

I was more or less unlucky with lucky since that Eli there pity broke me when I tried to get B!Alm

2 Likes

Legendary Seliph and Leif would be fantastic <3

4 Likes

At least he was put to good use :kleinyes:

You finished him regardless

2 Likes

Ahh you’re of culture :navarreculture: let me call @Petra.286 and root for a legendary alt for them :bylethsmile: :excidunn:

3 Likes

Alts for them in general would be great but yes, these boys deserve Legendary alts!

You mentioned you’d like more Leif copies. How many do you have?

1 Like

I AM SIEGBERT

n o
LUKEY
But Luke is actually really good though :catdespair:

1 Like

Luke isn’t that bad now that he has his refine.

1 Like