God help me

…Paracelsus needs HOW MANY evil bones to level up his skills?

9 Likes

Unlimited Bone Works

12 Likes

I’ll help you get more, master…

20 Likes

I will pray for you, maybe God will hear it…

Jeanne Pray

Good luck farming!

17 Likes

Thanks. So far i’m at 19 bones…on day 3.

2 Likes

Pleeeaaaase don’t cause another catastrophe, Paracelsus.

2 Likes

Don’t worry master, me and mini paracel 1 to 100 have been catastrophe free for 120 days now! No problem!

8 Likes

…can you make it to 121?

There’s no grail powered chocolate factories near by right? That could get tricky to remain catastrophe free. But outside that edge case, no problem!

4 Likes

“You’re so hopeless, Musatache-kun…”

[Thunk]

“There are plenty of bones out there, if you cut off the rest…”

11 Likes

…Eh?

1 Like

Alright…but I’m having Semiramis on standby.

1 Like

Mysty alluded to the Valentine’s event, which featured Choco-Grail-kun. I extended the allusion to Grail-kun’s typical solution to everything.

Are you not familiar with Grail-kun’s style of help? If not, here:

7 Likes

No, no, I am. I was copying Shinji and Shirou’s reaction to the knife.

6 Likes

Ahh, I got’cha!

3 Likes

Fuyuki farming is always a thing, but keep in mind that the Christmas lottery boxes will have bones in them. I know it’s almost half a year away, but it’s still more efficient and (slightly) less mind-numbing than beating skellingtons over and over again.

2 Likes

I feel you :fgo_deadinside: that’s why I went hard on the HQs and I still didn’t get enough for two. Good luck. I’ll pray for your sanity :fgo_jeannu:

By the way, if you’re interested, there are other places where you can farm bones and get other mats (at worse rates but it’s not as awful as Fuyuki). Here a kind soul linked this doc:

And the thread, which is pretty helpful overall:

Mmm…

looks at total bones Paracelsus needs

immagine

look at total spinal fluid Shinsegumi-daaa! needs

Then…

look at bones best AP/Drop place

look at spinal fluid best AP/Drop place

Result: your Hell is a better place than mine…

2 Likes

They both have some of the absolute worst mat reqs of their rarity and in general anyway, just as Gramps’ are also terrible as are Avicebro’s and IMO Diarmuid’s.

Those stingers and stakes are ridiculous, but I will grind those mats for his awesome voice

3 Likes