• Seteth
  • Nemesis
  • None
  • All

0 voters

3 Likes

As much as I love Shamir I have to vote Nemesis

6 Likes

Nemesis and Seteth are my favorites this batch tbh.

I voted Flayn for worst for a second but upon reevaluating her art its actually quite good as well, so none for the worst this time imo. Even if I think Shamir’s is a bit… off.

5 Likes

Nemesis and Flayn are the best imo, Nemesis slightly more so

Seteth’s neutral art looks a little weird to me, but the rest of it looks good. Catherine looks fine. Shamir’s is the only art I’m not a fan of

4 Likes

They really got Nemesis down, his art really feels like a final boss even the damaged art more feels like you pushed him back not defeated him.
Catherine has bland art, the stuff we see all the time, is it bad, no, but it really doesn’t make her appealing.

5 Likes

idk why Shamir’s attack art posture feels somewhat artificial to me maybe because they wanted to enphasize more than what was strictly needed her attributes of nature that distinguish her as a female but for the rest it’s mostly good for me

Y’all know what I think about Seteth but I’ll just say this: if his art is good his voice lines so far look even better. Pretty excited about this banner, I really didn’t expect church members this ‘soon’

7 Likes

This is a pretty good batch of art imo

Flayn looks stunning, even if I’m not a fan of her I do admit I adore her art
Seteth is my favourite for that special art alone, and I love the style even if the neutral seems off
Catherine is a bit bland at first glance but there’s little details like that smile in the special that I like
Nemesis looks good as well, but nothing too special imo
Shamir is probably my least favourite of the bunch, as I find she got a bit fanserviced in the attacking and damaged art, but it’s not too bad

Overall nothing that I really dislike in this group :feh_hridexcited:

5 Likes

Flayn - Ohmigosh, pointy ears. You know what this must me-, ah, I’m not gonna bother humoring this. This is as much a spoiler here as it was in 3H, which is to say it really isn’t. The hints weren’t exactly subtle. The Crest is a nice touch tho

Catherine - Strong, dangerous women are usually their strong suit, but I’m not feeling this one tbh. The shading is less natural and more cartoon-y, almost as if it came straight out of Dragalia Lost. That’s not to say it’s bad, but it doesn’t feel up to par with their usual work

Shamir - Love her base art, but after reminding myself of her artist, I’m not surprised by the sudden cupgrade in her other arts

Seteth - I appreciate the “view” from his outfit, but the fabric looks odd to me. Too solid maybe? I can’t quite place it, but the only art that matters is his last one so it’s not like I have to look at it for long

Nemesis - You can practically hear “God Shattering Star” just by looking at him; that’s how epic this art is

7 Likes

Gotta love Shamir’s #art, truly a queen, the name of the artist is pretty familiar too, they’ve done the artwork of several OCs from the game.
Really gorgeous, the normal #art stands out the most to me. 10/10

Flayn is my honor mention, so kyoot. :feh_flaynfish:

Seteth looks really cool too, that damaged #art though.
:eyes:

Nemesis also looks great, gosh, that golden and black combo, and the very medieval esque style make of his #art all the more appealing and badass looking.

Catherine calls my attention the least but that doesn’t mean I dislike her or her #art, she also looks nice too, and the style seems quite precise too.

5 Likes

Shamir and nemesis are best but they all are great

4 Likes

That damaged art is nowhere near as degrading as what we gals have to witness with a pretty large amount of whyfoos and yes cuboon I’m looking at you among many others :feh_ashepeek:

7 Likes

Seteth - I appreciate the “view” from his outfit, but the fabric looks odd to me. Too solid maybe? I can’t quite place it, but the only art that matters is his last one so it’s not like I have to look at it for long

The way the fabric is shaded in his art makes it look plastic-ish or like a rain poncho for some reason, probably the weakest aspect of his art imo.

3 Likes

Shamir is seriously reminding me of Yumi from Code Lyoko and I can’t unsee it.

4 Likes

Nemesis is just incredible.
Shamir and Catherine are my personal runner ups

3 Likes

Nemesis looks like he has the same artist as F!Ike

2 Likes

Sorry Seteth, sorry Shamir, but it’s Nemesis for me BY FAR !

3 Likes

Flayn is adorabubble! :feh_flaynsmile:

Also I got bias lol. All the art is clean and really nice. Except Shamir honestly. Her art isn’t bad, but I don’t like it much. Her face looks a teensy bit off (I think it’s the pointiness of her chin and eyes), as well as her breasts not even having a consistent size from the looks of it (neutral art compared to the othe

@Dei-Dei

That damaged art is nowhere near as degrading as what we gals have to witness with a pretty large amount of whyfoos and yes cuboon I’m looking at you among many others :feh_ashepeek:

I wish that being male immunized me from some of the damaged arts because damn. S!Byleth, L!Corrin, even H!Grima, some of them are a huge yikes

7 Likes

This is the first batch in a very long time that I could select “None” for the hated art. I think everyone looks good, though Nemesis is definitely on his own level.

12 Likes

He can crush my skull and try to kill my goddess any day of the week

8 Likes

Nemesis’s Artwork is the best for me, the others are “classic” and doesn’t stands that much, but Nemesis got an aura in his artwork, and I love it.
Might make him my (first) sword merges projects (technically I already have S!Helbinbro but don’t got the orbs for him… I have to focus on others merges projects… even more with his starting banner nightmare)

4 Likes