Godlike Reflexes: Shield Pulse or DR?

No it doesn’t, that falls under “adapt as needed.” Does it not proc? Adapt. The point here is strictly the damage numbers.

“But what if I had Thórr as well?”

When I’m asking hypotheticals, I never entertain “what-ifs.” Never. Because the “what-ifs” never end.

Well, then the answer is obvious: it doesn’t matter which one is better, because the numbers are too small to likely matter, and you will always be running into different situations that you will have to adapt to anyway :feh_lucyshrug:

Here is the same graph as before but you can adjust how many forms of DR one has from either dodge based skills or outside help (Flayn DR or vital astra).
Link: Graphing Calculator

3 Likes

GAME TOO COMPLICATED

giphy

EDIT: Oh wait, there are graphs and equations also… I’m out of here :catknife:

6 Likes

Don’t worry, I’ve been here since launch and I managed to avoid all that shit and make it just fine.

2 Likes

One reason to use DR over Shield Pulse, is that Godlike reflexes doesn’t reduce AoE damage (so shield pulse doesn’t either), while B slot DR does reduce AoE damage.

So in places like SD, if you can pre-charge your godlike reflexes another way, DR is much better, cause Summer Thorr and H!Sonya are everywhere.

5 Likes