Good 4 star St archer?

Hey guys. Just wanna ask some recommendations on a good 4 star ST archer (except for welfare, Altera Santa, Chloe, etc.) At the moment of writing my ST archers are NP5 Robin, NP4 euryale, NP1 Billy and NP2 Chiron. Should I just stick with them or are there better alternatives available from the upcoming free SR ticket?

1 Like

Waht’s the point to have more when the best two are coming as Welfare ?

4 Likes

This. You can get Santaltera in a month, and Chloe next spring, and you already have Chiron, who would be the most reasonable recommendation for someone who has those two, as he moonlights as a support. Unless you really love one of the ST SR Archers, there is no point picking them on the ticket.

3 Likes

well, no…
the upcoming welfare archers are some of the best 4 star archers…
but if you’re still looking for more st archers, pick TOMOE :fgo_happytomoe:

5 Likes

Honestly the ST archers in the 3 star pool are stronger than a lot of the 4 star archers in having a strong niche. I don’t think you need to focus on any of them

5 Likes

Well actually I’m trying to clear Lb2 before Holy Samba Night. And based on my observation LB2 can be quite hellish (especially the Sigurd Boss Fights) so I’m just wondering if any of the SR ticket ST archers can help.

1 Like

Come to think of it…I don’t have a ST archer!

I’ve never used one…oh, wait. I have Moriarty, but I rarely use him (almost never). This is crazy :sweat_smile:

I’ve heard praises for Tomoe, so for SR recs I think she’s pretty neat

Edit: Idk if she’s insanely good for your LB2 clear, tho. But I say if you already have Robin, Euryale and Chiron, I think it’s better to build your strategy around those what you have already than investing on a newcomer for your specific purpose. A great support will make every servant shine

1 Like

Euryale and david handle the boss fights in lb 2 very easily.

4 Likes

Demiya, he has the most highest np with np2 above, well I’m just bias though because I love him

1 Like

In short: No. Ticket means NP1, at NP1 none of them will fare better than NP5 Euryale against Sigurd (or any other male Saber, for that matter). Just use David and some other support to keep her alive, and you should be fine.

5 Likes

Your Euryale will handle LB2 Sabers just fine.

Just stick with her.

1 Like

Grailed Euryale is the best ST 4 star archer. She just looks like she has 3 stars.

Also the LB2 fights are super easy. The only possibly rough one you might encounter depending on what riders you have available is the tree fight.

I’ve run 3 accounts through LB2 and that tree fight is the only one I had to redo at least once.

4 Likes

Tristan is the best one that isn’t Chloe (i refuse to use her).
He has a on demand buff removal skill, a upgraded NP, great hitcounts all around, a 50% battery (with a annoying but manageable demerit) and a party wide evade on demand.

2 Likes

Tristan may be of some use with his utility. Team wide evade + Buff removal and a 50% battery for fast NP Just beware he needs 60 chains per skill. If you have Skadi he can be a strong damage dealer too, nothing too fancy, but his NP is upgraded. So you can use him as a hybrid DPS.

1 Like

If Sigurd and the final Saber boss are all your worried about. Then Euryale can handle them both with adequate Support.

All you have to do is exploit the traits of both enemy Sabers. But with Sigurd you should b just fine with Euryale. The rest can come from whale Supports.

If it’s Male, Then Euryale can kill it…

1 Like

If you don’t mind, can you tell us about your own support servant first?

1 Like

WHEN you’re fighting Sigurd, REMEMBER!

Charms are useless

Like everyone said. But you could grail Arash to 4* and then no one can stop him​:sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

1 Like

ST Archer is my least valuable category of Servant, but I’m with the welfare consensus: if function is your priority, great freebies with bundled NP5 are coming around again soon.

I’m not a huge Chiron fan, but he actually does enable some crit support shenanigans and is quite unique so far for his combination of class and utility.

2 Likes

If you’re dead set on a non welfare ST, I recommend Tomoe :fgo_ereshlove:

4 Likes