Good or bad build for Arena Scoring?

Due to not having high scoring specials or assists, healers as a class are not great for Arena IIRC.

2 Likes

This is what the app says is the score for that build is.

1 Like

Which is pretty low for competitive arena. If you don’t care about consistent t20/21, this is fine for 19.5 and below.

1 Like

Healers are not the best for arena as they don’t have access to 500 SP specials or 400 assists. Then Mercedes doesn’t have a prf, which also affects her score. Besides that, your build is the best you can do.

It would be better to use the C Infantry Duel on a dagger unit IMHO.

4 Likes

Got this from Pheonixmaster1’s video on C Duel Infantry 4.

Healers with Duel Skills score as high as gen 1 armors without duel skills. To have the best score in arena, you should not bring a healer (even Summer Hilda can’t score high enough besides having 190 BST).

4 Likes

That is so cheap. That renders my Brave Camilla useless in PvP modes.

That’s not entirely true

Yes, she’s garbage for Arena scoring, but she still has her use in PvP modes

AR and Summoner Duels don’t use the Arena scoring, and you can use whoever after the first round of Arena Assault

4 Likes

One day we might get a staff special that scores higher. On the meantime general healers (and dancers) do not score well on arena.

1 Like

Well, there’s plenty of 5 star exclusive dancer with PRF dance skill that scores optimaly, like Duo Peony (and her high BST), or a fairy with a Duel Skill.

I wish we had the same thing as F2P.

3 Likes

Yeah by general dancers I meant F2P ones.

One day, one day…

3 Likes

Its not imposable to get a good dancer and be F2P

2 Likes

As of right now there is no optimal scoring F2P dancer for arena unfortunately.

Unless you run the dancer with a rally + but you wouldn’t be able to dance in arena

2 Likes

technically everyone should have access to og peony, who is one of the better dancers available.

2 Likes

Between the last three free mythics Peony is at the bottom of the list: Ash > Reggin > Peony.

I find Peony very lacking all the way around.

yeah but for a free dancer she’s pretty fantastic

2 Likes

But if you’re talking arena as we are, she needs merges and those aren’t F2P

1 Like

true, but the original statement was about finding good dancers as a ftp, which i stated that peony was technically free and also a good dancer

2 Likes

Honestly Peony is still one of the best dancers in the game, and arguably the best aged Mythic for how old she is now

Yes her Duo form is better because of Duo dance but she still offers amazing support. Easily gives visible buffs to those who need it for their Prfs (like B-Ephraim), passive +3 Atk/Spd, and improves movement significantly

As a combat unit she sucks but she doesn’t need to be good at combat. I still use her on all my Light teams

3 Likes

yeah i will die on the hill that she’s gonna age the best out of our free mythics tbh. Free dancers are always going to be great, especially with the possibility of her getting a remix if/when they get around to mythics

3 Likes