Good users of Atk/Spd Catch

I have an extra Legendary Claude, but I’m not sure who to give the Catch skill to (or even Spd/Def Rein, but I will consider that). Among the flying and cavalry units I have, I think they would prefer Swift Sparrow, Fury or an Impact or Solo skill and the conditions to meet the Catch skills aren’t as easy to control despite the stats in both phases.

Some examples of units I can currently think of are Caeda (Pegasus Flight build and the only +10), Eliwood, Brave Roy, Cordelia, Seteth, L’Arachel, Peri, Reginn, SoV Catria, and Erinys. Only Seteth and maybe Eliwood I’m thinking of merging, but as I said I think Eliwood is better off with SS3.

1 Like

Anyone who can reliably debuff themselves or wants the enemy to be debuffed for some other reason probably wants it. Aversa, Gunnthra and Ursula all come to mind.

4 Likes

It could be good with Eliwood or any unit who’s good at Galeforce, if you’re running a Smoke skill on C. That would set up the next opponent to get hit with both conditions at once. Any unit that can reliably debuff, or already requires the “Foe HP=100%” condition, is a solid pick.

4 Likes

I second what Crystal said.

Perceval/Young Minierv both have Foe’s HP = 100% requirements in their weapons, and are also known to run Galeforce builds. But, there’s something to be said for the flexibility of a Solo skill or Swift Sparrow. If the enemy is debuffed, or if they have 100% HP it’s great, but losing out on +7 Atk/Spd because those conditions aren’t met for some reason could be bad too.

1 Like

Well it looks good on anyone that relies on WoM beacons, especially if the beacon has Smoke on them. Put them with your Fury-Lunge-Galewood/Galeroy, give Smokes to the horse, have the Galewood/Galeroy butcher enemy line and spread the Smoke around, have your Catch-Force unit WoM to them and start the massacre. You can’t do this with Solo because WoM only allows adjacent warps.