Goodbye my old stranger friend

Background Music:

I’m sure you all must have at least one person on your friend list in FEH that’s been there for a long time yet you don’t know them at all outside of the game. Well for me, that person was Ca1eb. I was doing my monthly friend list check up and saw him… inactive for 3 weeks now…

Over the years, I’ve seen Ca1eb sometimes stops playing at 1-2 weeks at a time but he always comes back… but this time is the longest I’ve ever seen him stop playing and I think he’s gone for good now. :catcry:

How we became friends? Honestly, its been so long I don’t remember… it might have been a accidental arena request or something similar… but Ca1eb has been on my Friend List since 2017, one of the original and most active friends I ever had. I don’t remember what hero he used at first but as soon as Sakura’s Hot Spring alt was released in early 2019, he continued using her as his main until the very end. Now I never really made any effort to search for them online and I really shouldn’t feel so sad over this but he was always around and had my back.

He was there to greet me every week

He was there for the many Voting Gauntlets events

And now he is gone… but in my heart… he is there.

im probaby just overreacting and he’ll be back soon though, I hope :catlie:

But on the brighter side of things, look at all my foodie crew. (some are ded)

35 Likes

Pressing F in the chat for Ca1eb. :fgo_ereshdistress:

Hopefully they’ll return someday, I’ve been also there, it’s saddening to see someone not logging on in a long time.
I only have friends and acquaintances from here added in the game because at least I know they’re around and if something happened to them, then I would know. :fgo_meltpensive:

11 Likes

I’m quite brutal when it comes to my friendlist, if you’re not from GP and you don’t have a broken unit as your lead, you will get yeeted of my friendlist so fast you won’t believe it. It’s pure business for me :feh_lysitheacool:

But I still feel for ya

11 Likes

I imagine you do daily check ups before bed, looking at your list of friends.

“WHY DOESN’T THIS ONE HAVE A SEAL EQUIPPED? BYE!” :feh_sothispout:

13 Likes

This…
is really cringe, yikes

3 Likes

Pretty much, like recently I got a +10 B!Claude with Close Foil

So it was bye bye to +10 B!Claude with Close Counter :feh_claude_gun: :feh_claude_gun: :feh_claude_gun:

Cruel but so worth it:

Look at all the OP stuff that is not mine

7 Likes

This is so sad, Silque sing The Inheritors of Arcadia

11 Likes

Then there’s me who ruthlessly yeets people from my list if they haven’t played in 2 days. Especially if I don’t know them

10 Likes

this is me with this guy named tukiy, hes been there almost since the beggining and still going strong tho

also does anyone have a friends list flex? like being friends with someone know or something like that

mine would be that im friends with OrmilleF, the ultimate Lyn artist, even though he doesnt play anymore i will never delete him

4 Likes

Why is my DK not on this list hm? :feh_felixperish:

3 Likes

I do use him in PoL though

6 Likes

Thank you for sharing your story with us Miso, it was really touching to see that you trust them enough to come back that you’re willing to wait that long :sneezing_face:. You two have been there for each other for so long, and that relationship is precious; always cherish it :feh_myrrhno: Jokes aside, I think it’s really sweet of you to keep them, and I would probably feel like this if I saw that one of my stranger friends kept me on their list after a long break:

10 Likes

It’s why I don’t have friends

5 Likes

The oldest person I remember once having on my list was this guy with a B! Veronica. Their lead and Arena tier never changed over a full year, even if they still logged in. I eventually kicked them :fgo_gudako:

That being said, the person on my list that isn’t from GP that I’m most fond of is this guy:

I liked their Defense when I once ran into it in AR even if I couldn’t beat it, so I hit em up with a request. They’re actually really good, the third out of my whole FL :eye:

8 Likes

This Eldigan is sick

5 Likes

He’s a joy in GC.

4 Likes

@Caleb you are dead, not big surprise. But nah presumably someone else.

8 Likes

It’s rough talking about dead people, you would you well to rember it

fed5b981dbe9bacbd46034dd9685a1cb

11 Likes

He is alive :feh_annawink:

8 Likes

Surprise :feh_bylethsmile:

8 Likes