Google Translated FEH

Starting off with Book One we have the original textScreen Shot 2021-05-03 at 11.13.18 AM

Now the funny one:
There are two kings in the world. Kill everyone who wants to rule the world և before their Skulltran rule.

Warriors have a unique ability to kill world heroes.
Add a running song epụta Create an endless battle to save the end of the world.

Now Book Two: Kingdom of Ice, Nifl, and Kingdom of Flame, Múspell.
These kingdoms fought against each other, but Múspell’s forces, led by the Ruler of Flame, Surtr, overwhelmed Nifl and brought the fighting to a bitter end.

Escaping her destroyed homeland, Fjorm, a Princess of Nifl, met the Order of Heroes in Askr.

With help from the Order of Heroes, Fjorm clings to the hope that she can restore her homeland, but the invading forces of Múspell have arrived in Askr…

Translated Version:
Iceman, Nephilim, Heaven
The Tamil people opposed him, but the Army mussel, led by Chief Agni Plata, beat Nifra and ended the war.

The princess fled from the city to Nifaro, and Fajoram answered the orders and questions of the soldiers.

Fajoram wants to conquer his country with the help of an army of heroes, but the arrival of Maspel is Oscar …

So, Fjorm is Carbon from Thousands of Doors?

Book Three: And oh god this is funny.
Original Version: After narrowly escaping an unending nightmare brought on by the dökkálfar, the Kingdom of Askr comes under attack once more. This time, the Order of Heroes and the accompanying summoner are under siege by Reginn, princess of Niðavellir, the realm of the dvergar.

As Prince Alfonse struggles to overcome the attacking dvergr in her strong yet nimble seiðjárn armor, he senses a moment of hesitation in her assault. In that moment she pleads, “My brother, King Fáfnir, he’s—Y-you have to stop him!”

And with that, the Order of Heroes joins forces with this otherworldly Princess Reginn in an attempt to end the war in Niðavellir.

Opening movie

A world with two kingdoms: the Emblian Empire, which wishes to rule all worlds, and the Askran Kingdom, which stands in its way.

You are a summoner with the special ability to call upon legendary Heroes from different Fire Emblem worlds.
In order to save the Kingdom of Askr from destruction, join the Order of Heroes and face a never-ending challenge.

Opening movie

Opening movie

Kingdom of Ice, Nifl, and Kingdom of Flame, Múspell.
These kingdoms fought against each other, but Múspell’s forces, led by the Ruler of Flame, Surtr, overwhelmed Nifl and brought the fighting to a bitter end.

Escaping her destroyed homeland, Fjorm, a Princess of Nifl, met the Order of Heroes in Askr.

With help from the Order of Heroes, Fjorm clings to the hope that she can restore her homeland, but the invading forces of Múspell have arrived in Askr…

Opening movie

The fierce battle with Múspell has ended and the Order of Heroes has returned to Askr. Not long after the party’s return, however, they were attacked by soldiers from Hel, the realm of the dead.

As Alfonse and the others struggle to repel the forces of Hel, they encounter generals of the dead plucked from history—warriors who proclaim themselves the legendary rulers Líf and Thrasir.

Meanwhile, Hel, the sovereign who rules the realm of the dead, delivers a chilling order to her daughter, the princess Eir, regarding the Order of Heroes: “Join their army. Obey them, body and soul. Give yourself to them completely. Once you earn their trust…you can slaughter them at my command.”

And thus Eir joined the Order. In her eyes, sorrow dwells deep, as she contemplates Hel’s command…

Translated Version:
After a fierce battle with Masal, the heroes returned to search for Oscar. As soon as he left the buffet, he attacked the dead soldier.

When Alfonso and others lead a fiery hell, they have to face a war that has left their mark - and they claim to be great leaders of the German Air Force and the pillow. His military might does.

Meanwhile, the queen really ruled the world of death and said: “Stay in the army, listen, follow your body and soul.” This is your birthday. If he shows his faith … I can kill myself.

Then the jump began. When Aina Harid is in heaven …

Book 4: Lol this one gets worse

Original :With their struggle with the realm of the dead behind them, the Order of Heroes sets out to investigate a strange report out of a remote village. It’s said that the residents of the village have fallen victim to unrelenting nightmares.

Upon their approach, Alfonse and the others quickly succumb to an unbearable drowsiness. In their half-conscious state, they are approached by Peony, a radiant light elf with the ability to conjure pleasant dreams.

With a new ally at their side, it’s up to the Order of Heroes to fend off the dark elves and return to reality.

Translated Version: If the hero fights for the dead land, he tries to get out of trouble. The dream went smoothly.

In addition, Alfonso further enhances the superior elements. The earth knows that art adapts to the dreams of those who walk.

After assembling a new knife, the chair’s job is to protect it from ever-changing beauty.

And now the last one:

Original: After narrowly escaping an unending nightmare brought on by the dökkálfar, the Kingdom of Askr comes under attack once more. This time, the Order of Heroes and the accompanying summoner are under siege by Reginn, princess of Niðavellir, the realm of the dvergar.

As Prince Alfonse struggles to overcome the attacking dvergr in her strong yet nimble seiðjárn armor, he senses a moment of hesitation in her assault. In that moment she pleads, “My brother, King Fáfnir, he’s—Y-you have to stop him!”

And with that, the Order of Heroes joins forces with this otherworldly Princess Reginn in an attempt to end the war in Niðavellir.

Translated: After Display’s eternal dream, he invaded the Oscar Empire again. Nudweller, Princess Regina, hero and warrior and chief mission. He reigned in Daburg.

Prince Alfonsa thinks of a powerful light weapon that fought against the invaders. Then he prayed.
“Brother, my Lord … you must get up!”
Meanwhile, the legendary order to stop the Nile River War follows another princess, Regina.

That’s all for that.

“fights to make the living dead.” -Me 2020.

Gonna try alot more.

10 Likes

Petition for all of us to call Alfonse Alphonso. I plead for this.

4 Likes

Also Daburg is shortfor daburger

4 Likes

“fights to make the living dead”

As opposed to what? Fighting to keep the living living? I think you normally fight to kill your opponent.

4 Likes

Aw yes, opposite genocide

3 Likes

give me some of yours translations. I’m not thinking fighting the living dead would make me laugh

1 Like

I wanted to do Owain’s or Odin’s “Meet some of the Heroes,” but they don’t have information about Owain or Odin, so I picked one of the newer heroes: smol Lyon:

tiny leon

Original:

Translated from English, to Japanese, to Arabic, to Punjabi, to Igbo, then back to English for all three:

1. Dedicated to the study of sacred stone from a young age, Leon believed in the subject of how people should use their power.

2. But those cruel days will not last forever. Leon later became friends with Ephraim and Erica, who were studying abroad from Ren ਰੇ to Grado, and helped alleviate their anxiety!

3. Leon always wanted her to support him and let him go. Ephraim and Erica have not seen each other in years, but happy days are coming!

1 Like

This is the opposite realm in Sacred Stones.