Got me another completed unit, I think

He turned out to be a pretty quick completion, I think I only decided on building him up like 2 months ago? If that. And I probably had 5 copies on hand at the time, but I got the final copy today.

And I think he’s done (except for flowers and a better iv). Unless folks have suggestions for a B and C skill. I could give him atk/def menace, but that kinda duplicates the snag. And I don’t have a spare atk/def lull, so I can’t give him that right now.

17 Likes

Very nice. I’ve seen this setup in SD a couple times and melee units just CANT do anything to him.

Obviously high level fodder, BUT it’s incredibly effective.

11 Likes

Congrats on the +10! you definitely want a +ATK IV when you can.

Here is mine, really good and solid unit.

7 Likes

Went a different route with mine

9 Likes

I run mine with guard, as specials are always dangerous, but guard shuts the right down and truly makes him invulnerable to melee threats.

5 Likes

Thanks y’all. Although I only have 1 source of that catch lol So I probably won’t go that route right now

4 Likes

Nooooooo one fights quite like ol Lex, or makes love like ol Lex
Mostly because his name rhymes with sex
Protects Azelle, so stalwart and manly ahead of Noishe and Alec but not Jamke
Noooooo one strikes quite ol Lex , saves towns like ol Lex
Beware when he’s proccing his vantage, or it’d be his team you’d wish you surely were on
Nooooooo one can flex like ol Lex, or rhyme quite like ol Lex
As a father he’s a genetic Paragon

8 Likes

Might as well put my lex here as well, especially since it’s a little more budget.

6 Likes

+10 Lex gang! Always liked Vantage + Brave weapons and Lex is one of the best at it.

I’d like Distant Storm + Atk/Def Menace on him later.

If B!Hector is giving you trouble, try Lancebreaker to secure the kills.

5 Likes