GP community appreciation - and FEH as a whole I guess

There have probably been a lot of such posts around over the course of GP history, but I don’t care, I want to give another shoutout to this community!

Pretty quickly after the release week of FEH, I have found the Gamepress website of FEH. I remember the old Forum and some of the very old FEH players that regularly posted there (who comes initially to mind is Guts, who I don’t think is around anymore).

I also remember all the helpful advice, theorycrafting, FE love and excitment around everything that’s FE-related. Not to forget the everlasting Reinhardt memes. :feh_rein:
Since the release of FEH, a lot has changed - a lot has gotten better, a lot of units and skills have been powercreeped, while others have gotten excellent refines to be viable units albeit being first gen.

I just wanted to get out there that I love FE, love FEH and love this community (even though I never really posted that much or contributed a lot theorycrafting/leak-wise. But I have probably read close to every post ever made in this GP section :feh_creepybyleth:

To make things short: Thanks for being you, everyone! :feh_roysmile:

29 Likes

You’re welcome

5 Likes

Where’s my pay raise then

14 Likes

:feh_ilovelucy:
I love you all guys

5 Likes

Thanks for being a part GP too @Daemonjho! :catdance:

4 Likes

Memo from management says Appreciation is better than a raise.

7 Likes

Those peeps in the management are either dumbasses or really good liars

8 Likes

money is how you appreciate me at a job

6 Likes

:fgo_ereshlove:

5 Likes

Well this is the only place i can talk about FE with others that know about it.
The rest of the world around me doesnt know or havent played the games so i cant talk about it and getting everyone confused and without understanding.

4 Likes

I mean I have some friends/Discord people that know of FE, but they mistly just play the newest game without any deep dive into the world of FE or the older games.

Other than that, I feel very much the same! Especially talking about FEH specifically is so exciting to me and I love that I can talk about FEH stuff here - also, this community is much smaller and feels more personal than the bloated FEH reddit

2 Likes