GP Newsletter 4 (5.16.19) - New Sites, New Things to do

Hey, welcome to the fourth official newsletter for GamePress’s Community! It’s been a while since the last newsletter was released, and I want to give an update on what things have been cooking. Or steaming. And being served. Also, I’m pretty hungry, so keep that in mind when you wonder why my thoughts are more fractured than usual.

What’s Poppin’?

There are a few things to check out in the forum right now!

Personal Thoughts
GamePress HQ News
Features/Bugs/Dev stuff!
Did you know?

Thanks for keeping up with GamePress’ news! As always, I’m around to answer any questions and address any concerns that you may have had.

– Justin

34 Likes

yay :3c

4 Likes

12 Likes

I’ll just be here…

4 Likes

The famous mafia thread what needed a new topic for some reasons
:feh_corrinmug:

3 Likes

:thinking: :feh_maethink: :thinking: :feh_maethink: :thinking: :feh_maethink: :thinking: :feh_maethink: :thinking: :feh_maethink: :thinking: :feh_maethink: :thinking: :feh_maethink: :thinking: :feh_maethink: :thinking: :feh_maethink: :thinking: :feh_maethink: :thinking: :feh_maethink: :thinking: :feh_maethink: :thinking: :feh_maethink: :thinking: :feh_maethink: :thinking: :feh_maethink: :thinking: :feh_maethink: :thinking: :feh_maethink: :thinking: :feh_maethink: :thinking: :feh_maethink: :thinking: :feh_maethink: :thinking: :feh_maethink: :thinking: :feh_maethink: :thinking: :feh_maethink: :thinking: :feh_maethink: :thinking: :feh_maethink: :thinking: :feh_maethink: :thinking: :feh_maethink: :thinking: :feh_maethink: :thinking: :feh_maethink: :thinking: :feh_maethink: :thinking: :feh_maethink: :thinking: :feh_maethink: :thinking: :feh_maethink: :thinking: :feh_maethink: :thinking: :feh_maethink: :thinking: :feh_maethink: :thinking: :feh_maethink: :thinking: :feh_maethink: :thinking: :feh_maethink: :thinking: :feh_maethink: :thinking: :feh_maethink: :thinking: :feh_maethink:

It’s nice to see GP expanding to other sites! Hope they don’t get left behind (seriously the FEH section feels like it has people that don’t sleep) :birbpeek:

Hope the IRL stuff / GP restructuring gets resolved! I’m sure everyone appreciates these little notifications on what’s going on in the forum! :birbpeek:

It’s nice to know that the devs are continuing to work on improving the forum despite other sites taking up most of their time. Hope new additions can be added soon! :birbpeek:

Also you should add more emotes. I’m sure everyone would enjoy them. :birbpeek:

:birbpeek:
Birb would liek some friends.
:birbpeek:

7 Likes

I’m really upset about Loresome leaving. I’m really hoping that he comes back at some point.
Ironically Loresome auto corrected to lonesome at first.

2 Likes

+Def Refine?

8 Likes

This quote makes me incredibly happy for the mention in a Newsletter but incredibly sad as well for the obvious :'3

5 Likes

Emoji can be submitted here!

4 Likes

I absolutely love this feature yet your forum is only the second forum I have ever seen it on. Most others make quoting quite the chore.

Anyway, you guys are doing a great job!

1 Like

:feh_perish:
uEmKXlHlUG-W7-L3r3VdPrsD-9EPynNoJIEtcxq5P7k

1 Like

I hear that POGO has been updating to fix bugs but nothing is changing for me! Does anybody have the same issue?

Glad to see that the Gamepress Communities continue to innovate and grow.
I can’t stress enough how much of a relief it is to finally have a clean community to actually talk about the game compared to other forums.

Keep up the good work!! :heart_eyes:

1 Like