Graduating high school today

Nothing to do with anything but I’m graduating high school today guys. I don’t really know how hype I am for the ceremony considering that we got to have a bunch of COVID precautions so it won’t be normal. But yeah, after the hellish year that was senior year for me, I managed to pass against all odds. So yay :p
That’s all, just wanted to let you guys know lol

29 Likes

You made it!!! It sure has been tough. I still have another year to go… But you made it and it’s over!!! You should be so proud of yourself!!!

7 Likes

Being out of HS is such a blessing. Yeah, you’ve got to work to survive, but at least you get paid to do that.

11 Likes

CONGRATS :fgo_ishtarshook:

Don’t really know what else to put? I just hope you celebrate somehow, yknow, you only graduate high school once :feh_flaynsmile:

8 Likes

Yaaaay! Gratz!

Good on you for surviving.

6 Likes

yayyyyyy you did the thing very well and you are free

9 Likes

Congratulations! Now, you’re free!

9 Likes

CONGRATULATIONS! You completed the tutorial!

9 Likes

yay we’re on twitter again where FEH doesnt matter

9 Likes

Congratulations, you beat the tutorial level for life :feh_bkhaha:

9 Likes

Welcome to die

9 Likes

Oh finally :feh_legion:

7 Likes

We all know GP is just a bootleg FEH Twitter lowkey, there’s enough toxicity for it to pass as it :feh_roy:

6 Likes

Nice, good job. You’re on your way to adulthood, which is pretty much just pretending you got things under control while you really have no idea what you’re doing… that doesn’t sound much different from teenage-hood, actually.

Edit: I just realized I’m almost twice your age. ■■■■.

4 Likes

Congrats! I was so glad to be done with high school lol. And just this past December, I was so glad to be done with university finally!

Gl on what’s next for your adulthood journey!

3 Likes

Damn. High school graduation was like… five years ago to me lmao

I was a much different person then compared to now. Still, congrats though! I gotta say I miss most of my friends I hung out with those four years and was close to. But they’re on their own path, and so are we.

College/university/apprenticeship is next now!

Off to face the real world now.

4 Likes

This thread has such a weird mix of replies

5 Likes

Congrats Shield!

What happens next?

4 Likes

Congrats! And welcome to adulthood, where everything sucks

4 Likes

Congratulations!

3 Likes