Grand Conquests Friend Code Sharing Thread

Since no one had made a dedicated thread for sharing units for this mode, I figured I may as well. This is different from the friend code megathread in that this thread is solely intended for GC use. Rules are simple:

• Post your friend code with your lead unit. Try to have a lead that would be beneficial to the mode, such as a Galeforcer. If you don’t have any good leads, that’s what we’re here for.
  • If you add someone, @ them so they know it’s not some random stranger, especially if your IGN is different than on here.
  • Remember to change your lead between GC rounds to suit the new theme.
  • Try not to use “common” units as leads; everyone and their mother owns a Reinhardt already, for example.

The lineup for this GC is fliers, infantry, then armor. So when the event starts, I’ll be leading with this, and will update for infantry and armor:

Summary

I won’t put out my own FC though since I am almost out of space. However, I am friends with quite a few people here already. This thread is to encourage players to help each other, and do not be afraid to ask for help. Remember, part of the fun in this mode is using units that aren’t your own, so if you have a full brigade of friend units, that’s completely okay.

21 Likes

I Only have 3 +10 fliers (Cordelia,Laegjarn and SF Nino)that I don’t feel they’ll be useful as much so I won’t put them as my lead,but I’ll chime back in for infantry and armoured since I definitely have more useful units with those movement types.

Edit: 4 actually forgot about Thea

FC in my bio
I only picked 4 units total,Astram might be the most useful seeing as he can buff other units.

Summary

6 Likes

FC: 9349875445
(I have a lot of room :feh_birbpeek:)
IGN: Umbriel
Here we go

Flier

Yeah everyone has her but she’s really helpful

Infantry

If I could finish the FB seal then I would give GF

Armored

Sothis Claus

7 Likes

Ooh,I like this idea. :feh_excidunn:

If it is fliers first, then, I have the choice between 2 units that are my emblem ; it’s either my Galeforcer New Year Camilla :

or my Brave Camilla :

I wish I had Air Orders fodder for her, but unfortunately, I don’t. :pensive:

I think both could have their uses, but I honestly don’t know what others would prefer for GC honestly.

Oh and yeah,there’s my friend code for it.

8 Likes

I’ll put my +10 B!Mici here, but keep in mind I keep her my lead basically constantly.

8 Likes

This is a nice thread to see :feh_birbpeek:
I’m traditionally not one to swap my lead because of Grand Conquests, especially since there’s no bonus points for kills with a certain type.
Unless multiple people object, I’ll keep my lead as Leif :fallen_leaf:

However, if people want me to switch my lead to match the bonus, I can oblige. :feh_birbpeek:

Cavs

Besides the Reinhardt, I have two cavs that would be useful to other people. One is a standard DC Vantage Ares, which some people might already have, but it will be quite useful to the others that don’t. The other one is this weird Abel:

Not exactly my strongest unit, but not many people will have an Abel. So he can fill a slot if you need him to. :feh_legion:

Fliers

All standard kits here, so no pictures. (Also it would be a lot of pictures)
Some useful fliers I have are Trio Palla, Smol Caeda, +1 Tibarn, +10 Naesala, and +8 Reyson. :feh_birbpeek:
Tibarn and Naesala run Galeforce builds, and I can give Palla Galeforce if people want her. Smol Caeda runs a Vantage build, while Reyson is a bulky support.

Armors

Delete button anyone? :feh_bkhaha:

Infantry

A good boi. :feh_nini:
Buffs for everyone!

Friend code is in my profile, but do keep in mind that I’m full on friends right now. And I’m not sure how many more people I can purge :catroll:

9 Likes

My friend code list is full but
For all those in My friend list here there are my unit

7 Likes

Hello Everyone. Friend Code in my profile. I will try to purge anyone I don’t know. I don’t keep a list, but mainly will go for folks that haven’t been on in a while.

I have quite a few units to lend.

My Bike

My +10 Fallen Ike featuring Yandere Girlfriend

The EliBest

Some other +10 homies

Lastly, My Best Girl. She who I whaled on right away

Out of all these units, let me know who you’d like. I currently have Edelgard since she’s unique and I am sure everyone want to try a +10 emperor.

4 Likes

Do people use specific movement-type brigades in GC? Honest question. I use the same lineup without paying attention to round, or area-effects. I find that having a familiar brigade allows me to approach any map with confidence.

7 Likes

Then there’s me only using my own and auto-battling everything, but whatever.

I don’t know if you’ll be interested in them, but I picked a couple candidates for each of the three categories this time. Feel free to tell me who’d be more interesting to you or if you’d prefer another unit you happen to know I have.

I’ll lend the first unit by default if not told otherwise.

Fliers

Infantry

Armors

I probably won’t be available for a good while, since it’s past midnight here.

7 Likes

At least I do. Extra stats and effects make it easier for auto-battle. Horse rounds tend to be a joke.

6 Likes

I do, but there’s definitely ways to generalize brigades. Not every unit on it has to fit the featured movement type. Stuff like L!Leif, L!Lucina, and L!Chrom can work on any brigade, for example.

8 Likes

He’s a very strong vantage sweeper. Hope he serves you well :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

I don’t personally care enough about GC yo friend people just because of it, but whatever here’s my code

Flyer

It’s either her or V!Catria, I’ll go with Caeda because she’s more reliable to galeforce with

Infantry

I’ll be using either him or OG Marth, if anyone wants me to switch just say the word. Using little Marf because having DC+Vantage is strong in GC

Armored

Pretty much my best armoured unit. You can just use his duo skill to buff all of your units a lot

5 Likes

Hey would peeps prefer the Sothe I posted earlier or a Special Spiral Mini Marth?

3 Likes

I’d prefer Sothe, personally

2 Likes

Well I’ve still got Eirika as my lead, she’s a good buffer if you need one. Code is in my profile. I don’t have a lot of room though, just a few spots.

I also have Eliwood on my second account (who I finally proper B and C skills to). That account’s code is 5179137341

3 Likes

Sent one!

2 Likes

I don’t usually pay attention to movement based bonuses on these (are they all based on the same movement at the same time or does it vary based on the node), but I’ll keep an eye out

IGN: Kuri
FC: 2233060891
I’ve only got, like, 3 slots open rn but I’ll be clearing space later

Infantry

I chose Fjorm over both Ikes since they are rather common to see as leads, at least compared to her. Anna is an available alternative

Flier

Narcian loves the spotlight so him being my Flier lead feels appropriate. Reyson is an alternative

Cavalry

God, sometimes I forget how barren the Axe Cav pool is As a personal fan of abusing Defense Tiles in GC, Titania’s the wall that’ll do the job. Kempf and Python are undermerged atm so Olwen is my best alternative for now (she’s a Forma unit. Ignore the format in the image)

Armor

Not my most invested class so no good alternatives here.

4 Likes

Makes sense. I only do manual runs so I can set up favorable matches and in general, avoid suicides that the AI loves :fgo_grampsnani: