Green egg plus use

so i got the S! Camilla manual and i noticed that her weapon is kinda good, but i dont know who can make a good use of it, im looking for someone that is easy to merge, any ideas guys?

1 Like

Could use with a Fury build if you don’t want to take recoil damage.

2 Likes

Ngl, it’s pretty bad

Pretty much every green mage wants something different

6 Likes

I second this.

2 Likes

It’s certainly offers a unique niche for a build type.

You could go
Fury 4 +Mystic Boost on +Spd Spd refined Cecilia (Or F!Robin, though without the IV since she’s a grail unit)

Altenatively you could give it to a +HP Merric and use HP based skills like Sudden Panic or Even Pulse Tie to help keep his HP up to debuff the enemy.

That’s the best I got.

4 Likes

I’ve seen someone talking about an infinite miracle build with it, but I’m not sure how well that would work.

4 Likes

Just look at how juicy these are!

Merric

Cecilia

F!Robin

Left off any slots that are highly flexible in making the build work.

3 Likes

Yeah, Reddit was plastered with infinite miracle Lewyn at one point.

Infinite Miracle Lewyn vs Infernal Naga
Infinite Miracle Lewyn vs Abyssal Julia

To OP: Not a very useful thing PvP wise, but it’s a fun gimmick for PvE content. Then again, Green Egg+ itself was always extremely niche.

4 Likes

Byleths do this so much better

Pretty gimmicky and probably the only way to use the weapon somewhat consistently. Gets shut down by Guard and follow-up negation

6 Likes

IMO the best use of the S!Camilla 5* manual is…feathers :feh_surtr:

Green Egg+ just…it offers nothing that pretty much any green tome user would want over a different tome, especially compared to Gronnblade.

1 Like

In my book, that Camilla is just 1000 feathers. I might see some use with the Kagero, but I don’t have many dagger units to take her weapon.

1 Like

I would have preferred one of the melee ones for year 1 instead of the tomes. I think they would have been better.

1 Like

Yeah, but when else are you going to use Green Egg+? :upside_down_face:

1 Like

This is why I called the weapon trash lol

1 Like