Grid skills!

This will be the first time I’ve messed with this stuff, mostly because I haven’t touched the 3-4 star pool for a long time. And when I checked Mew’s grid, I was like :feh_lucishock:.
So, with my ~7k Sync Orbs, I just went ham with it! 'Twas fun and exciting, the concepts and theories that ran in my brain when I saw the possibilities and choices. :feh_catria:

Good thing the first grid reset is free, so when I find something more interesting of a combo, then I could immediately go for it :fgo_rinlaugh:

What do yours look like, trainer? :feh_annawink:

1 Like

I might start grinding Steven’s grid. I had no idea he had the expanded grid until I checked.

1 Like

Riiight? I had no idea they have their own expanded grid now. And it’s not like I don’t read the updates at all. :feh_nowiwow:

Wait, Steven has an expanded grid too? Huh. I thought the grid was restricted to the story units & Mew so far :catroll:
Too bad this banner is being really cruel to me. 20 pulls for no 5* pair despite the 10% rate :catcry:

1 Like

I was going off on what Kyogre said, I haven’t seen for myself. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

Same. Weird that Lance and Cynthia still don’t have expanded sync grids, despite also being in Poke Fair Scout before.

1 Like

I have just pulled a 10x in my first Poke Fair, iIrc.

I wouldn’t be tempted to pull more, but this is a good thing for banners. I’d like to see more in some possibly favorable banners in the future. :ok_hand:

1 Like