(GSSR WHO YOU GOT?) I expected nothing but I'm still let down

Rolled for GSSR wishing for Berserker Cú and behold no Cú
:sob:
Who did you roll for and who did ya get?

I got Hijikata LOL

20 Likes

Sorry to hear that.

Probably best if I didn’t say who I got then.

9 Likes

I was aiming for Merlin and got spooked not only by him, but Nero as well. My number of 5*s doubled in a singled pull, so I’m pretty happy.

Still have no idea what the new codes or portraits are about, though

12 Likes

Rolled on Extra, hoping for Dantes, but at the same time half expecting myself to get a dupe Holmes/Jalter/Okitan. Got my target + 5 copies of Salieri. I’m a happy boy.

14 Likes

Rolled on Lancer banner, aiming for Scathach, Karna, Brynhild or Ereshkigal. But I got Lartoria. I don’t hate her but Saberfaces need lots of Dragon Fangs aka the bane of my existence

7 Likes

I’ll roll for lancer too.
If I get Lartoria I think I’ll probably cry.

3 Likes

Rolled on Extra, got my second Kiara.

Certainly nothing to complain about

7 Likes

Aiming for my fav Servant Jalter who dodged a hefty amount of SQ in Jan. I was torn between Extra and Assassin Banner since I really want Jack. But, I got 2 new Assassins going for Skadi in Wu Zetian x 2 and Ohsakabehime. I had 2 thoughts, either I was having really good Assassin luck so I should roll that Banner. Or, I got 2 new Assassins and should roll extra. Glad I chose to go extra cause well…yeah.

So hyped I’m not sure how I’m gonna sleep.

10 Likes

Rolled on Archer. Got Moriarty, my first SSR ST Archer, so I’m very excited to level him up and try to work him with evil teams.

He may not be a great Archer, but he makes up for it in style. Look at this dapper gentleman! :fgo_moriartysmile:

19 Likes

Rolled on the assassin banner and got the best murder daughter.
2C4D6FA1-1F50-4A06-B792-D4B8D8BFC54D
Pretty psyched as I didn’t have an SSR assassin and to get who is arguably the best (Kama not counted) is pretty sick
Can’t wait to leave her on first ascension and never change out of it (Please DW give my daughter pants)

19 Likes

It’s my second GSSR in a row where I get (an unwanted) Amakusa. Still, got more copies of Salieri than I know what to do with and another prisma cosmos, so I am satisfied enough. But getting Dantes or Melt would have been awesome.

New Year's

Anniversary

9 Likes

I rolled for the Rider banner hoping to get Achilles (last banner I spent 600+ SQ and no success)…got big sis Quetz. Not really a bad pull, but I still wanted to erase the sourness of that apocrypha banner.

3 Likes

I took Archer aiming for Artoria… got Arjuna, and nothing else of value. He was new, at least.

4 Likes

Rolled for waver or Merlin more then happy after the last year disaster.

6 Likes

Rolled for Extra, got one of two servants I hoped not to get :'D Desire censor is real :sweat_smile: On the bright side: NP4 Salieri is love :heart:

7 Likes

Rolled for assassin hoping to get anyone besides osakabehime… And guess what

I demand a reroll!!!

11 Likes

All I got was NP3 Hoku. Which I don’t mind. Just hope the rest of my future summonings on future GSSRs aren’t only NP dupes.

8 Likes

Very happy.

16 Likes

Vlad Berserker. Perfect fit for my arts team, but I was more interested in Kintoki. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Best thing about seeing people’s Extra Banner rolls are all the Salieri copies. Just feels so satisfying.

10 Likes