Guda Guda Honnoji

Hi guys, just wondering if we will ever get this event (or the revival version or the Lite version or any version at all).
I summoned Okita on last year Thanksgiving, and wanted to unlock her 6th Profile (which is to clear Guda Guda Honnoji).

Of course, when I looked into the past event, the last Guda guda honnoji was somewhere around March-April 2019, which is way before the thanksgiving.

That being said, I know there is another Guda guda coming up next year, but I am not sure if it would count towards unlocking her profile. I started playing about last year July or August, so I didn’t even have the chance to participate in last year’s Guda Guda

Side question, does anyone know which soundtrack is used on the last Musashi battle against some nameless swordsman in the Soundtrack list? I tried to hear the sample of each locked soundtrack but could not find it!

1 Like

Ah, I don’t know the answer about Okita’s profile, but for your OST, is this the one you were looking for?

1 Like

Yes, that’s the soundtrack I’m looking for. I am trying to unlock it in the game, but sampled them and couldn’t find it. At least that vid showed the title of the soundtrack, so I can see it in the list now! (since the ‘Sample’ button only shows the first few seconds, I didn’t recognize it!) Thank you!

Now, hopefully Guda Guda final honnoji counts to unlock Okita’s 6th profile…

1 Like

Well unless we get one day the gudaguda honnoji for the main interlude you will not be able to unlock it

1 Like

Guda Guda Honnoji was the very first Guda Guda event and its rerun is already over. No event has had a 3rd run so I don’t expect to see the event again.

However, JP server now has a feature called “Main Interlude”, that allowed players to play through the main missions of an event (free quests, raid quests, CQs, etc… are not included). Currently, the only Main Interlude they have available is the Santa Altera Christmas Event and completing all the main missions will give a copy of Santa Altera (the remaining four copies to reach NP5 must be purchased from the Rare Prism store at 2RP per copy).

So if they do add Guda Guda Honnoji, or any other event, to the Main Interludes, expect to have it available in NA two years after JP gets it.

1 Like

That is such a painful revelation hahah
Oh well, at least there is still a chance to unlock it, maybe in the next 4 or 5 years.