Guda Guda Imperial Capital Holy Grail War Roll Thread (Re-run)

I had to comment here, it’s such a good thread, I love Ryouma and Oryou-san, and I loved the way you made their banter come to life. Really well done @Twitch_L_SLE

The pair in my Chaldea are very happy with your presentation, Oryou-san will gift you frogs.

:fgo_oryou:

That aside, all the best to everyone rolling for either the Man Slayer, the SRs on rate up and/or Majin-san, may you be successful in your endeavours.

Oryou-san guarantees the blessings of her frogs in your rolls.

13 Likes

Nice thread Twitch. Opening was a blast. Looking forward to finally getting Ryoma. No tickets and no quartz means probably no summoning unless I really like Hiji or Okitan. To everyone rolling may all your rolls be blessed.

4 Likes

I hate that I can’t justify to myself pulling for that last Izou copy to get him to NP5.

My mental scars of spending 150 SQ for only two copies of Izou is still too fresh on my mind. Plus, I have Kama now which makes the decision even harder. All the same, I will never regret grailing him to 90. He is just one of my favorite personalities in this game and he really puts in the work when you give him the chance.

3 Likes

Hmm. anyone have a handy visual this time for which CEs where?

1 Like

Like this one?

9 Likes

YES. THANK YOU!!!

4 Likes

I’ve never liked those chart things. Too much information in a small amount of space. It hurts my tiny brain.

1 Like

Help me sign a petition for DW to create a brand new line of “Mini Okkis”

As much as I like the Mini Nobbus, we need their counterpart

2 Likes

:fgo_gudako:

why are all the banners right before Waver banner filled with some of my favorite characters.
i can’t save.

Multiple SRs.
Nice.

The prophecy has been fulfilled.

back to 0 sq and 0 tickets for me :catlie:

17 Likes

look at me. I’m the @Gou now. got her NP2 in the 16 tickets I had set aside to roll for CEs and figured, why not give it a shot

23 Likes

Whelp, down side is Alter didn’t show up again like last year. And last year had Artemis spooking me for the first time.

On the plus side though: Sanzang finally spooked me and she’s been one of the story servants I wanted for so long, and that’s all I need.

12 Likes

Ten tickets and first multi were rubbish (featuring two!! Jing Ke :angry:), aside from a copy of 2030. Second multi:

Third multi:

I admit I’m slightly sad to not get anything else I wanted from this banner, but main goal was accomplished within budget, so I can’t be too upset. :smiley:

12 Likes

My results with 381 SQ and 24 tickets:

And the REAL prize

Mordred is the general pool SSR I wanted most rn, so I couldn’t possibly ask for a better spook. With her, Napoleon and Waver all in the span of a month who needs an SSR ticket?

No Okita sadly, but I’m still really happy with this.

24 Likes

I honestly didn’t need anything from this banner, but I kind of like Majin-san (and OG Okita was my MVP for the longest time when I started playing), and honestly, why else am I working my fingers to the bone other than so that I can enjoy my hobbies, so I bought a big pack and rolled on it anyway.
My spoils were:

• Devilish Bodhisattva (now ready to MLB)
  • GARcher (now NP3)
  • 3 copies of Izo (now NP4, and finally usable)
  • Majin-san.

Overall, I can’t really complain, plus now I have a ton of event CEs. If I have any issues, is that she is my fourth SSR just since the Kama banner, and so now I’m even deeper in QP- and Ember-hell…

11 Likes

Last year i burned everything at main acc. No Okitan. This year i burned everything on alt acc. No Okitan.

8 Likes

i knew he was coming to spook me
that archer card turning into gold was clear enough.
NP6

7 Likes

Yes, yes, YES, YES YESSSSS!!!1!!!

40 rolls, 3 multis and 10 singles is what I needed to get my brown skinned Okita!

I had thrown 2 multis and 10 singles before and was feeling a bit down, because my quartz reserves were (still are) very low. So I cashed in all my quartz fragments, which netted me another 35 SQ and… ROLLED ANOTHER MULTI.

It began with a 4★ CE, then a 3★ event CE, then a regular silver CE…

At which point I lost my patience and tapped the screen.

Balls dance, they glow white, a single line appears, it’s a 4★ CE. Disappointment. However the screen doesn’t go dark and another summon follows.
Balls of light crackle with golden electricity, three bands show up in the background, dare I hope? Will it be my target or another spook?
The card stops spinning, I can see its back clearly.
IT’S ALTER EGO CLASS!
The card flips over and…

YESSSSSS! WE ARE TOGETHER AT LAST MY LOVE!

But… what’s this, no fade to black yet, another roll?

My second Emiya of the day. The counterforce really wants to populate my Chaldea today.

I KNEW THAT SHE WOULDN’T BE ABLE TO RESIST MY UDON TRAP!

This was the blessed roll that brought Okitan home.

A pretty good one actually. Emiya is now NP4.

19 Likes

Yeah as expected ingot nothing.
I pulled 3 multi on my secondary for … well nothing really. Not even Izo. Only an odd excessive number of hector.

On my primary i used the ticket and got a prisma cosmos. So there something… Now that I have 6 i can mlb one.

Well i could not expect more, i was to lucky in king protea and kama banner

1 Like

I just want NP 3 izo… But failed :frowning: spend around 20tic+30sq, now i have np2 okitan and np5 emiya

4 Likes

I was only gonna do a single roll in the hopes of getting another Izo for NP3 but given his ass didn’t appear, i did another one but it was worth it.

8 Likes