GudaGuda 3 CQ

Is it coming out with the Epiolouge at Reset or if not when is it coming?

Starts 1 week after event start iirc, like 99% of events. Give it 2 days.

Side note:

Seriously, GP? Amakusa doesn’t even get a nod here?

17 Likes

Amakuwho?

6 Likes

We don’t talk about the priest on gamepress.

5 Likes

Bigger question for me: Why would you prioritize Abby’s glacial buff removal on NP when she has 0 class advantage over literally any of the AEs listed, especially Melt in a ■■■■■■■ Skadi meta?

4 Likes

Her utility is quite good, but she wouldn’t be my first choice for pretty much anything, unfortunately. Sustaining her damage is too much effort.

3 Likes

They’ve been leaving out Amakusa out in a bunch of these CQs, you ever think about leaving feedback or commenting at the bottom asking why he’s ignored?

3 Likes

I haven’t really. I kind of assumed they had their reasons even if I disagreed. It’s the sort of thing I notice once in a while and forget soon after.

I’m that person who can pick up an empty stapler and put it back down without refilling it many times before it occurs to me to do something.

Edit: While I’m giving feedback into the void, where is QSH’s mention for their class, damage potential, and self debuff clear?

8 Likes

Oh, I remember this CQ from last year. I had fun cycling 4 dps to deal with the changing classes. Iirc, Li took bar 1, PG sanzang bar 2, jack bar 3 and not sure between ozy and Ryouma on bar 4. Worked great.

4 Likes

they probably just recycled the guide from last year so he isn’t added, and to be fair QSH is practically going to show up in all of these CQ guides like the supports, especially this one since he can solo it

4 Likes

The guide specifically stated that servant recommendations were updated with new servants, yet QSH didn’t make the cut

4 Likes

Hold up. QSH didn’t make the cut??

6 Likes

Don’t shoot the messenger!

But I see kama, old li, sitonai, lanling, jarcher as added servants, but don’t see any QSH…

4 Likes

QSH and Amakusa not getting recommended is obviously part of an anti-buster stall conspiracy since it’s not meta hurr durr quick loop. Call Alex Jones.

3 Likes

Slams fist

Even the freaking frogs loop!

7 Likes

QSH actually happens to have tools specifically for this CQ, so I would expect a nod :slight_smile:

2 Likes

that’s weird

4 Likes

Geeze, I can’t remember what comp I used for this last year. I guess that means it probably didn’t matter much.

3 Likes

Amawhosa

1 Like