Guess we have to accept the new forum format 2019? Now about 1 year later

Just wanting to know what the changes are about…

3 Likes

This is a bit odd as far as navigation, at least on mobile. It’ll take some getting used to.

1 Like

Yay I’m not the only one.

1 Like

This is something new we’re testing out but it’ll give us actual ability to properly moderate + reward users for contributions! If you have suggestions please don’t hesitate to let me know.

1 Like

This is definitely an odd and sudden change of pace but I think I can get used to it.

1 Like

I’m still kind of confused by the forum but hopefully will get used to it.

1 Like

Yeah, it’ll take some getting used to.

1 Like

Here’s hoping some more navigation shortcuts are added in the future.

1 Like

We’re planning on adding a navigation bar at the top to take you back to the main site as well - hopefully that’ll be out soon!

3 Likes

That’ll definitely be nice. Just woke up a few minutes ago and man, this is a lot more difficult to navigate than I thought. More than likely just due to it being new, but if it becomes easier than I’m happy.

1 Like

Welp since we have some threads being revived and we have almost been on this new forum for a year now i have to say the changes were for the better compared to old GP days having to exit out the topic just to update on what people posted phone wise AND having more people active than before for sure. Its definitly been fun reading alot of posts plus the memes lol, so before anyone complains about me reviving one of the oldest thread in the GP “FE” forum i have made this topic with good reason of reviving since i want to see what yall think how this forum has been almost a year now since its kickoff! :coffee:

6 Likes

I still wish we had access to the old Q&A

5 Likes

what kind of access? I mean you can still “browse” it

3 Likes

Like do shit in there, post stuff, having our old acc to watch through our old posts and what not.

11 Likes

I agree about seeing our old posts, really want to see those again or at least have a feature to switch to old style…

9 Likes

@AniCre001 thanks for that topic addon, dont know why it didnt go through my end when i changed the title

2 Likes

Quote from the news letter. I did find a way to add tags, but there’s still the bug so non-mods can’t fix it.

4 Likes

Welp, I wasn’t paying attention & liked posts from almost a year ago. :feh_legion:
I remember being much less confident in myself back then, the whole concept of being this deep into an online community was very new to me at the time :thinking:

3 Likes

Same, back in late 2017 with the old GP didnt really know how to start a normal conversation in topics then but o boy makes me wonder with people that are starting now with online interactions feel like we did then being nervous and trying to join in. The system then though was harsher with the :-1: feature which im glad that’s gone, makes it somewhat easier for newer people to start up and not worry about trolls hating your posting for no reason. I still remember the :-1: wave we had then, everybody was getting like 2-5 :-1: on just one post :thinking:… which i should add were anonymous…

1 Like

I wanted to revive this thread and ask if you guys got used to it yet. :catroll:

2 Likes