Guess who's playing FE4 for the first time?

Poor Arden… :ardenwoke:

8 Likes

Geeze, I don’t know.

2 Likes

Have fun! :birbpeek:
Don’t kill off your whole army :catroll:

5 Likes

I can see why cavalry rules this game now

3 Likes

Good luck, dude!!!

Make sure Ayra dominates everyone with Astra!

8 Likes

I still need to get around playing FE4. But I’ll wait a little, since a remake seems pretty likely in the next few years! :hridexcited:

1 Like

The English Patch is definitely working, and it’s a pretty good translation.

1 Like

Ooh, Quan is here!

1 Like

Hope you can have fun with it ^^

Aaaand my PC just decided to restart for no particular reason
So, back from the beginning!

3 Likes

Yes do this please

5 Likes

Oof.

Hope you get back to where you were soon.

1 Like

I was 2 turns into Chapter 1, aill be fine
Will probably get back to playing once I finish my work

2 Likes

Surprised%20Yune%202
ouch :catroll:

Nice, have fun!
Don’t forget to train your Finn properly

4 Likes

Enjoy it :legion:

Remember that your mounted units are your friends, especially since they have super canto!

Have fun! In my opinion, if you’re emulating, don’t be afraid to use cheats or fast-forward/rewinds/save-states for quality-of-life changes. The game can be a bit mundane sometimes. Look you each chapter for secret goodies if you want, and while it may seem cavalry units are the best, give some love to your infantries too! Also, make sure you study the child system. Creating broken children by inheriting the best skills from their parents (some of whom are already broken enough as it is cough cough Ayra) is very satisfying. Finally, pay attention to the story. It’s one of the bests!

Dear Naga I hope you’re right

1 Like

M. Stone tips for FE4:
In chapter 1, HURRY FOR THE VILLAGE NEXT TO THE FIRST ENEMY CASTLE WITH SIGURD! The nearest village to your castle can be conquered by Arden or you can wait for Finn to give him some exp. The villages closer at the top can be easily saved by Lex and Azel, and the one at the middle of the map can be conquered by Sigurd right after saving the enemy castle village. Use this chapter to train mostly Alec, Azel and Finn, as Ethlyn gets exp for healing others, Sigurd and Quan are pretty much a last resort if you’re doing bad, and Lex gets tons of exp because of Paragon. Alec, Midayl and Noish should also receive a lot of attention as cavaliers in this game are amazing. At least that’s how I won.
Overall, remember the most important advice: Train all your units, everyone is good and has its uses, specially near the first three chapters. Don’t undertrain Arden or Alec or Noish. Wish you luck.