Here I’ll make some calcs to help everybody plan a little bit better how to manage the Divine Codes. I wanted to make the most use of them but without any planning I find it pretty difficult to know where to go and how much we will be able to get.
At the end of the post I will put some info regarding the Ephemera Divine Codes (EDC).
The budget calcs are based more or less with my scoring (you cand find more info about it below) and making it a little bit lower so (more or less) everybody can fit in that range.
I won’t be counting any way of obtaining more DC like missions or the likes, since this can be pretty sporadic and not a consistent source of getting them.
I’ll be taking into account for Arena T18/19 since without any effort you can get there, and T21 since I arrived there quite easely without much effort (if you think I should be counting a lower tier say so, and I will redo de calcs), and playing once a day just to maintain myself in T21 that’s the score I usually achieve.
On average I’m in T19 in arena, sometimes I drop to T18, sometimes I go up to T20.
About Aether Raids I usually end up in T22/23 if I play everyday, T21 the weeks I don’t play that much so I can stay up there. (2 Eirs in Light, 1 Naga in Astra).
In Mjölnir Strike I usually have ~750 points when defending, but I don’t remember how much I make out of it.
I’ll be assuming it’s a regular player (plays the game modes listed every week).
You can see more information about the skills you can get in each path in this post:
Normal Divine Codes
First of all, average gains:
- Arena Tier 18-19, so that will make 36/38 DC every week. 37 to make it even, given you stay there always. (If you are in T20 then it will be 40 every week).
- Aether Raids will give around 28/32 when you are in T21, so I’ll be counting 28 just to go for the safest calc.
- Mjölnir Strike when not fully implicated gives around 52? I think.
So, every week you will be getting approximately 117 DC when not going full tryhard for everything.
The maximum DC you can get from each game mode are 50 for Arena and AR, and 100 from MS, so 200 DC if you are top in every game mode that give DC.
You can count the 240 DC you can get from FEH Pass every month, making a total of 2.880 every year.
The year has usually 52 weeks. In a year you can get, then:
- In a budget -> 6.084 Divine Codes, 8.964 with FEH Pass.
- Going for the top always -> 10.400 Divine Codes, 13.280 with FEH Pass.
And with that, we can see that, if you pay and go full hardcore you can get 2 paths every year, while if you stay playing casually you will complete only one path wheter you pay or not.
Ephemera Divine Codes
As of today, there are four ways of getting EDC, and that’s with Hall of Forms and Forging Bonds.
- In Hall of Forms you will get, if you arrive at the end (now 25 chambers instead of 20), a total of 120 EDC.
- In Forging Bonds you will get a total of 30 EDC per character, which means there’s a total of 120 EDC.
- In Grand Conquest you will get a total of 125 if you arrive at T25 (5 per tier).
- In Tempest Trials you will get a total of 50 when you arrive at 6000 points (score).
- In Lost Lore you will get 8 rewards of 15 EDC, which adds up for a total of 120 EDC.
The total of limited units is:
- Two 5 Star units, each one costing 300 EDC (for a total of 600)
- Five 4 Star units, each one costing 100 EDC (for a total of 500)
The combined cost of this batch is 1100 EDC.
Right now, we can get up to 530 EDC.
As always, if there’s an update, this post will be updated too.
Hope this helps you out to have a better grasp at how much you can gain, invest and what to expect.