Due to the increasing amount of threads requesting help on Account recovery, I figured that making a detailed guide would be incredibly helpful in helping Masters-in-need recover their accounts.
Below is the Information you will need:
- Phone Model (Brand and Model Number)
- Friend Code (9 digits)
- Transfer Code
- Current active Support Lineup (Servant and Skill levels not necessary but incredibly helpful)
- List of your Purchase history and how much (if you never bought Quartz then ignore)
Receipt of last purchase you made (Order Number and Order Date)
- Who was registered as your Favorite Servant
- Master Level
- Master Name
- Master Gender
- Approximate age of Account (If you know what day you created your account, answer with: YYYY MM DD (Replace YYYY with year, MM with month, DD with day))
- Approximate time you last logged into the game (Answer with: YYYY MM DD (Replace YYYY with year, MM with month, DD with day)
- How and why you lost access to your account.
You will not necessarily need ALL of the information listed above, but the more information you have, the better the chances of the Support staff being able to look up your Account.
At best, you should be missing only 1 or 2 items from the list above.
At worst, the Support Staff will send you an email requesting additional information about your Account, and if you are unable to supply that information, then the probability of recovering your Account is lowered.
The email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
From my past experiences in recovering my Account, I have discovered that they operate on Japan Standard Time.
As such, their time zone is 13 hours ahead of my time zone, so for someone like me in Eastern Standard Time, they generally reply back to me anywhere between 1 AM and 4 AM.
Calculate accordingly if you live in a different time zone for when you can expect a reply. You should typically receive an email reply within a 24-48 hour time-frame of sending your Ticket.
If you have sent sufficient information and they are able to locate your account, they will send an email with your new Transfer Number and Password, which will expire immediately upon use.
You will need to create and record a new Transfer Number and Password upon Account recovery to ensure future access to your Account should you lose your phone or transfer to another device.
Steps to reset login information upon Account Recovery:
- After recovering your account, go to “My Room”
- Tap “Device Transfer” in the My Room Menu
- Type in a password to be used when transferring to another device (the second field is for confirmation, so type it in both fields). The password must be 4-12 alphanumeric characters.
- A transfer code will be issued. Pressing the Copy button will copy it into clipboard. The code can either be immediately used to transfer the account to another device or saved for future use.
- On a SEPARATE DEVICE, record the password you entered in Step 3 as well as your new Transfer Code. If you do not have another device to store your Account information on, then send an email to yourself with the login information for future reference.
Please note that:
※ The “Transfer Code” and the “Password” will not expire until used.
※ The “Transfer Code” and the “Password” can only be used once.
※ Once used, the “Password” and the “Transfer Code” won’t be functional anymore.
※ Should you lose your data due to negligence (such as damage to the device, forgotten password, etc.), we won’t be able to help you recover it.
※ If you sent multiple inquires from different email addresses, it is possible that each of your messages will have a different “Transfer Code” and “Password”. Should that happen, only the last message sent will contain the valid information.
I hope that this guide will be incredibly helpful to Masters who need to recover their accounts.
If I am missing any crucial information about the process, then please inform me ASAP so that I can update the guide accordingly.