Guinivere Skills HoF

I need your help on the skills to put on Guinivere.
Right now I have Atk/Res Unity, Lull Spd/Res, Atk/Spd Menace and Ruptured Sky on her.
In my current shaping I could put Mirror Impact on her and I don’t know if that would be better than a Unity skill…
Also, should I stick with Atk/Res or rather Atk/Spd (also concerning the Menace skill)?

2 Likes

Kinda late in the game to switch it up now, but I’d go for the rarest skills out there that still make sense for her. So…

RS
A/S Unity
Lull S/R
Spd smoke 4

Since mages don’t normally have DR I’d say the Spd smoke is the most important part of all of this.

6 Likes

i use this too :smiley:

For A Slot: D/R Unity, because it’s rarer xD

And Ruptured sky don’t come home <.<

2 Likes

alright, I’ll try for Spd SMoke 4 then - it’s a pity that I didn’t make this thread earlier, as I already had Atk/Spd Unity and Atk Smoke 4 as options T_T

2 Likes

Atk/Res Ideal is also a good A slot option because it synergizes with her healing weapon (and menace) and it’s currently only available on Ashera. Or go for Atk/Spd Ideal for the same reason (though it’s available on the divine codes 3).
Null C-Disrupt is good for countering dazzling staves, too.

But if you can’t afford them, stick with the options Dragginz listed.

2 Likes

just to be extra sure, if Spd/Res Tempo existed - would it be better than a Lull?

1 Like

I’d definitely say it’d be better, sure the Lull effectively inflicts 3+x onto the unit, but that x only takes place if they have a buff in the first place, making sure your Special can always proc is far better than ignoring foes buffs in my eyes

2 Likes

Vader got it right on the head. Lull is situational, tempo is universal.

Plus, running something like a stance 3 alongside tempo means the foe CANNOT charge a special unless they also have tempo.

3 Likes

Best believe, when a mage-oriented Tempo skill is released, she’s literally the first unit I’m giving it to. Whether it’s Atk/Res or Spd/Res. I’d even consider Atk/Spd tho I have dozens of units who would want it and make use of it better than her. Til then I think her best skills are NFU and any Lull depending on the rest of the build.

1 Like

First res tempo fodder… No question

3 Likes

I have a few units who’d like Spd/Res Tempo… and she’s definitely one of them

2 Likes