Guys, I did it

Some good news came through, and I decided to pull the trigger on building Cormag! Used 2400 Toilet Paper (even in this shortage) to get Lethe, and used grails to summon a hero for the first time. (I can finally get those Hero’s Path rewards!!!) Now I’ll just have to wait for his re-run, unless that 39 Speed really gets to me.

22 Likes

Beautiful. Good job with em.

I do wish I could build this guy. Alas though.

10 Likes

Thanks man. I’m saving this art, too.

8 Likes

Nice build!
But why QR ? Isn’t vantage Better?
Then I don’t know , but that looks great anyway

3 Likes

Change the B Skill

10 Likes

THE HOLY TOILET PAPEEER GO BRRRRRRRRR

(im sorry ive been on money printer go BRRR)

but he looks great! i wish i could have enough feathers for this type of stuff xd

3 Likes

The B skill may get changed to something like Guard or Mystic Boost down the road. Any suggestions?

1 Like

More than feathers are grails , they are harder to get

3 Likes

Vantage might be better, I figured QR would let him double enemies on EP that he can’t double on player phase

2 Likes

Something cheep is vantage as I already said
But guard is a good option
Mystic boost is may a little more expensive but could work

2 Likes

I dont even use my grails anymore, who knows how many i have xd

3 Likes

If ya wanna make him fast get a Lull Skill in there

2 Likes

Aha you’re lucky than , I wish I had more grails

Hope may a grail flora Comes out so you’ll have some us of that :feh_eirikaxmas:

2 Likes

Bruh I wish
Inf/Cav locked whyyy

6 Likes

i always forget ab this

3 Likes

Off topic
I just realized that if only his Res was higher , he could maybe got a use of Pegasus flight (if you have any flora)

2 Likes

That’d be super cool, but his Res is alas not high enough. I’d have to go full investment to get close to the stats I’d need. Plus my Fiora is reserved for her sister Florina (if I can get Florina’s stats/build in the right place to justify it)

2 Likes

Ah ■■■■ true Im a moron
Ehm… Hit and Run

6 Likes

Not a moron!

Do you really think Hit and Run would be good?

3 Likes

I wouldn’t recommend it if I wouldn’t think its good
Fliers can use Hit and Run the best since they dont have any restrictions in movement when it comes to terrain.
You can for example savely kill a Unit across a mountain or sea and Hit and Run back to safety.
I use Hit and Run on my Gerome too, so I can Repo him out of danger afterwards.

6 Likes