Guys i need help im a new fgo player

Hello im a new fgo player and i have this acc i have been playing for 2 days it has emiya, valkyrie and also chevalier deon and 2 5 star ce along with some 4 star ce should i make a new account or continue on this acc btw i have only finished the first chapter of the story and also i didnt do multi summon i got the valkyrie along those ce by using around 30ish sq single summons since i read that somehow people got luckier on single so i used all sq for single i really need answers so please help.

Heyo! Welcome to the community!

@Flower_Hermit can you assign this to the #fate-grand-order:q-a category so more people can see this? Thanks.

Tbh in the beginning stages you’ll be relying on Support Servants a lot, so you won’t have to worry about your initial roster too much, although EMIYA is a fantastic Starting Servant and will help you out a lot, same with d’Eon who’s a great tank.

Also your CE count will grow over time and usually the most notable ones are like K-scope and 2030 and stuff, so don’t worry about them too much for now. (Although there are great 3* CEs like Dragon’s Meridian and Battle of Camelann)

Tbh this varies by person, RNG isn’t something that can be shared or influenced, what they mean is that rolling Singles when you have a low SQ count is more efficient.

Let’s say you’re rolling for Skadi tomorrow with 30 SQ and get her on your third roll:

• If you’re rolling Singles then you can stop there – means you used 9SQ

• If you rolled a 10 Roll, that means you potentially wasted 21 SQ after you got Skadi

So what people are saying is that it’s more efficient to roll singles if you want only one of an SSR (if you have a low SQ count), but I myself have no idea if statistically speaking rolling one or the other yields better results.

Also because you have Valkyrie now I really recommend you save your SQ and roll for Skadi when she releases, since we’re in the 3rd Anniversary you’ll be getting a lot of free SQs and Tickets.

TL;DR: You have good starting Servants so I don’t think rerolling is necessary, statistically speaking your luck rolling either singles or a 10 roll should be the same (unless the Guaranteed CE and Servant directly influences the RNG pool), and I definitely recommend going for Skadi with the future SQ, even if you’ll be resource locked upcoming events will provide you with them.

1 Like

Done, thanks for the heads up!

2 Likes

Thankyou for your answer im gonna keep this account then

1 Like

Also I’d recommend checking out the Friend Support List Megathread and get some supports, trust me, it helps a lot.

I’d consider getting your transfer code, writing it down and then continually rerolling your account tomorrow until you get Skadi. I’m assuming that you get some early SQ?

1 Like

I see thats also a good idea maybe i should make another sccount on my other phone i suppose

1 Like

Ok then i have also been struggling since i only have 2 friends on this acc

1 Like

a saber lancer and an archer for a starter a good variety so keep them and good luck may u be blessed by the 5 star summons next time

1 Like

Thankyou

1 Like

Also we’re gonna get a lot of free SQ and Tics from the Ani, so I don’t think you need to create and alt for getting Skadi or whatever:

Oh yeah go get Paul Bunyan she’s fantastic. :fgo_illya:

Grails may be necessary for optimal performance

1 Like

you can add me although i dont got that great line up :sweat_smile:

1 Like

If you need to you can send me an FR.

My IGN: 879,225,868 (Tac Tacc)

And gl for getting Skadi, she’s super helpful!

Thankyou ok then i will ad you guys now

1 Like

Thankyou for the code i alresdy sent a request

1 Like

That still doesn’t guarantee that she will come home. If you are so new as to not be that attached to your existing account then continually rerolling (if you have the patience for it) seems like a legit strat to me. No real downside to trying at least, assuming you can’t bag her with your already acquired tickets and SQ of course.

2 Likes

You can add me too, I’m also not very good, though I do have a ivan good enough for most uses

1 Like

You have a good account for having just two days, don’t make a new one

1 Like

I would keep this account. Having a 4-star for each of the knight classes right away is a solid start and all of the early content can be cleared easily using strong support options. While FGO is super fun (been playing almost 2 years now), the gacha rates are pretty terrible compared to other mobile games, so starting over is more likely to leave you with a worse starting roster, not a better one. Roster building in this game takes a lot of time and patience, especially if you plan on only being F2P (this is what I do…I once went 9 months between 5-star servants, but have now acquired 6 in the last 8 months).

Anyone claiming that single rolls have more luck than multi rolls are full of it. The only difference is that a multi roll guarantees at least one 4-star CE vs. singles don’t guarantee anything. The argument for doing singles is that it can save you some saint quartz if you are rolling for a specific servant. As an example, if I do a multi roll and the first card is the servant I wanted, then I could have saved 27 quartz by just doing a single roll. While this is technically true, in practice it doesn’t make much of a difference if you are good at saving your quartz. If I have over 1000 quartz saved up and I have to spend anywhere between 200-800 of it on a target servant, I am not really worried about saving between 3-27 quartz. Also, doing single pulls takes a lot longer to get through, especially if you are pulling more than a few dozen cards.

PS - we have a GSSR starting this week where you are guaranteed a 5-star servant of any class. A lot of F2P players will only spend on the these banners (we get 2 each year) because of how difficult it is to acquire the highest rarity servants without spending a lot of money on a consistent basis. The cost of this GSSR is only $15 dollars, while is a 50% reduction compared to all previous GSSRs.

1 Like