Guys, I think we need a name for this?

Sturdy Impact Brave Micaiah!?

Like how Mordecai is associated with BIGnis!

Also show of hands whose given her Sturdy Impact? Outside of @Bow-of-Sacae and @Caleb since I know they’ve given her it already.

Hmmm, Brave Impact perhaps? :thinking:

7 Likes

Sturdy Birdie :feh_birbpeek:

20 Likes

12 Likes

Mmh, I have a second Tibarn but I don’t really know if give to Micaiah Sturdy Impact is a good idea. I mean, it’s a really rare skill, is it worth it?

I mean it’s Death Blow 3 but gives her +10 Def, helpful against DC units and dragons cause of their adaptive damage. And it also denies doubles with her middling speed, also can be helpful against DC units especially ones with QR.

3 Likes

@Salt_Guardian_Leaf considered it :thinking:

Heck yeah

4 Likes

I’ll think about it. I like to use B!Micaiah but probably she’ll remain +0 forever so I don’t want to invest too much on her. But if I find another Tibarn then yes, I’ll give her the skill

1 Like

I can’t kill my only Tibarn for this :catroll:
And I need a Brave Micaiah with better IVs :catroll:

3 Likes

Immer waiting to give her SI , who knows, maybe I’ll get edelgard soon

If I can give you an advice, SI isn’t really good on Edelgard. She’s good in both phase and SI is useful only during the Player Phase.

Of course if you want to give her a PP build then it’s the perfect skill, otherwise keep her A skill or give her something dual phase

3 Likes

So her basekit is almost complete, if I get her, I’ll just give special spiral

So I guess that dawn impact build is coming for micaiah ^^

1 Like

Yeah, I’ll do the same. Base kit + SS. For now she has guard and noontime. When she’ll get SS then I’ll give her Aether

2 Likes

I would do something with bonfire, si sb and def ploy
With all active she reach 41 def
47 with flyer bonus and 49 with Support Allie

1 Like

This, please, this.

4 Likes

Her def is really good but I love the idea of put her on the map and see her kill all her foes AND heal herself. It’s so much fun, and helpful in modes like TT or Chain Challenges

2 Likes

All of you are way too nice for my silly little name.

7 Likes

Well it’s s wonderful name :hridexcited:
People like it for a reason. :birbpeek:

3 Likes

I don’t like it
Not enough birbs :birbpeek:

1 Like

2 Likes

acc08066046cdddc4039b57287d65247a6658960

Birb are cool , and sturdy birds are even deadly :yunecool:

2 Likes